MexConnect is an electronic magazine providing quality information about Mexico, and promoting Mexico to the world. The magazine has a searchable and cross-indexed database of over 3,300 articles and 6,000 photographs, including 550 photo galleries. It is a registered electronic periodical ISSN 1028-9089.
- More than 600,000 people read us each year (over 1,000,000 page views).
- 90% of our readership is from the USA, Canada and México.
- More than 54,000 other Internet web sites link to us.
- MexConnect ranks in the top 3% of all Internet sites in the world.
- We have been cited in many newspapers and magazine including, Time, National Geographic, International Herald-Tribune, L.A. Times, Houston Chronicle, New York Times, and The History Channel.
- We have become the standard for country-based informational sites and are Mexico’s most-read site in English.
MexConnect is not just a magazine; it is a resource center for all things Mexico.
MexConnect includes in-depth information about:
- Arts & Culture
- Beaches of Mexico
- Books Mexico
- Calendars of Events
- Regular Columnists
- A Day in the Life
- Discussion Threads
- Driving & Routes
- Mexican Food
- General Information
- History & Traditions
- Living, Working & Retiring
- Legal & Visas
- People – famous and not-so-famous
- Photos and photo galleries
- Real Estate
- Travel & Tours
- The Arts
- Day of the Dead
- Ethnic Origins
- Festival Dates
- The Huichol
- The Maya
- Virgins and Saints
- Food Festivals
- Links to other Mexico Sites
MexConnect is a powerful and effective advertising medium for both Tourism and Business.
MexConnect’s goals are to
- Promote Mexico as the country of opportunity that it is. We promote the country and its people from a foreign resident’s or visitor/business person’s perspective in order to generate greater interest in Mexico and to provide high quality, factually-relevant information.
- Provide quality advertising, products & services fostering Mexican trade and commerce the world over.
What we offer our clients.
- Targeted Marketing. People come to MexConnect because they are interested in Mexico. This gives us an advantage over other general host sites, because we can provide targeted marketing. People are looking for your service or product in Mexico and that’s why they access MexConnect.
- The people behind MexConnect. The principals of MexConnect are experts at effectively developing and presenting information on the Internet. We will help you market your product or service. We are dedicated to helping all our clients establish a successful presence on the Internet through MexConnect.
What’s in it for the end user
- Usefulness and Effectiveness. MexConnect is designed to be user friendly. We provide information to our users in ways that are simple, effective and attractive.
- MexConnect is produced and published by Sombrero Books, dedicated to promoting Mexico to the world.
If you are interested in advertising on our site, please contact:
We welcome contributions to our site. For more information please contact