1. The MexConnect Comments functions are founded to allow free exchange of ideas and opinions on cultural, social, travel, living, and economic issues, so as to promote understanding, interest and exchange of experiences and information about Mexico.
2. Constructive, rational and thoughtful Posts and Comments are welcome.
3. Please post to the appropriate location for a better audience, and do not cross post (same posting at more than one location).
4. All Comments are the expression of the contributors, who are solely responsible for the content. MexConnect does not endorse any specific views or stance. The moderators may stimulate the discussion with their own remarks.
5. This is NOT a private chat room. Comments are read by people of all ages, from all over the world.
6. Adding a Comment is a privilege (not a right), which you earn and maintain through your rational and compassionate contribution. While removal of Comments is kept to a minimum, irrelevant and substandard Comments may be removed to maintain high quality of these reader contributions. Harassment, abuse, threats, obscenity, spams, commercial advertisements and other objectionable content are rejected. Repeated offenses will result in the loss of posting privilege.
TERMS RELATED TO THE USE OF THIS POSTING AND COMMENTING SERVICE:
- Republication of User Content: When you submit any posting or contribution to the website, whether that includes text, photographs, graphics, video or audio in any format, [known as “User Content”] you agree by submitting such User Content to grant MexConnect a perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, non-exclusive sub licensable right and licence to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from (in which derivative works you will have not right, title or interest), distribute, perform, play, make available to the public, and exercise all copyright and publicity rights with respect to your User Content worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other works in any media now known or later developed to the full term of any rights that may exist in your User Content. If you do not wish to grant these rights please do not submit your contribution. on or through the Service or the Site, or transmit to or share with other users (collectively the “User Content”). You are solely responsible at your sole cost and expense for creating backup copies and replacing any User Content you post or store on the website or provide to MexConnect.
- You agree that MexConnect may further remove any content, or terminate your password, community, or account for any reason, including, but not limited to, the lack of use of the account.
- Global Nature of the Internet: User Content must be civil and tasteful and must comply with all local rules regarding online content and acceptable content, in recognition of the global nature of the Internet.
- Users shall indemnify and save and hold MexConnect – MexConnect, its assigns, agents, employees, and successors in interest, from and against all claims, demands, liability, and expenses arising out of any and all contact with MexConnect, including without limitation all postings made to electronic media. Users further warrant that each contribution shall be original with the poster, that the poster is the sole author of the contribution, that they are not subject to any existing copyright, that publication of their contributions will not libel anyone or infringe upon or invade the rights of others, and that the user has the full power to make this Agreement. Do not copy and paste other articles verbatim in its entirety. Please read these articles about Copyright and Plagiarism.
Have fun! These are guidelines, they are intended to give users a set of rules we can apply if trouble strikes. It’s really to protect you and others from feeling hurt or intimidated by others on the forums, we want you and your opinions to feel welcome here.