So You Are In Mexico, Married To A Mexican Citizen And Want To Move To The U.S.

So you are an American in Mexico, married to a Mexican citizen and want to move to the U.S.; maybe to work, visit family, go to school or some combination. This short description is the required process for the I-130 Petition for an Alien Relative. The process can be completed while you both live in Mexico […]

Continue Reading