Forum Landing Page

Hola! Welcome to MexConnect, the world’s largest content website about Mexico.

You have reached this page through an out-dated link.

The world famous MexConnect forums (1996-2019) have been archived and are no longer being updated.

We have archived some of the most interesting, useful, and/or popular posts from our old forums. The full list of saved threads is available by clicking here: Forum Archives

As a preview, here are some of the available threads:

About San Miguel

Posted by Soren on January 26, 1998 I am curious about this place. I have heard it described in relation to the gringos at least, as a rather bitchy art colony but students come and go. What is the nature of the more permanent expat community?? Can any help? Regards, Soren Posted by geri on […]

0 comments

Mexican Wines

Posted by nancy on November 13, 2000 We are traveling to Mazatlan for Christmas this year and would love to sample some good Mexican wines. Can anyone supply us with the names of some good reds and whites? Posted by Bournemouth on November 14, 2000 Try L.A.Cetto, from Baja California. The owner of an Italian […]

0 comments

Termite Resistant Wood for Home Construction Use

robt65 Dec 25, 2010, 5:29 PM Post #1 of 18 (38547 views) Shortcut Termite Resistant Wood for Home Construction Use. Can’t Post | Private Reply I believe at one time I read on this forum, that in Mexico there are several different woods that are pretty termite resistant. I only remember mesquite, another is bamboo. […]

0 comments

To access read-only versions of the forums (200,000 posts in 30,000 threads), please try the following link:

To access the Home Page of the new MexConnect website, please use this link:

The main sections of MexConnect website are:

Welcome to MexConnect – please explore our site and enjoy!

Saludos,

Your friends at MexConnect, the world’s largest content website about Mexico.

Share This: