Forum Landing Page

Hola! Welcome to MexConnect, the world’s largest content website about Mexico.

You have reached this page through an out-dated link.

The world famous MexConnect forums (1996-2019) have been archived and are no longer being updated.

We have archived some of the most interesting, useful, and/or popular posts from our old forums. The full list of saved threads is available by clicking here: Forum Archives

As a preview, here are some of the available threads:

“Maria’s Galletas” Pie Crust Recipe?

tashby Feb 12, 2014, 8:49 PM Post #1 of 10 (108419 views) Shortcut “Maria’s Galletas” Pie Crust Recipe? Can’t Post | Private Reply Anybody have it nailed down? I have a couple of (killer) recipes that call for graham cracker crusts, but in my experience graham crackers are difficult to find and pricy when they […]

0 comments

Driving from Puerto Vallarta to Guadalajara

Posted by Leroy Blankenship on Marzo 28, 2000 We will be driving (yes, my brother insists upon driving instead of riding the bus) from Puerto Vallarta to Guadalajara next week, and return. It would be nice to take the fastest route in one direction and the most interesting or scenic route in the other direction. […]

0 comments
An array of books for sale in the tianguis, a traveling Mexican market. © Daniel Wheeler, 2009

The expression “no mames!”

sioux4noff no mames! My husband has a buddy who uses the expression “no mames.” He (the friend) wasn’t very clear on the meaning or when one would use the expression. Same with the expression “no manchas”. Another expression the guys use is “te banas” , which seem to be slang for see ya later, but […]

5 comments

To access read-only versions of the forums (200,000 posts in 30,000 threads), please try the following link:

To access the Home Page of the new MexConnect website, please use this link:

The main sections of MexConnect website are:

Welcome to MexConnect – please explore our site and enjoy!

Saludos,

Your friends at MexConnect, the world’s largest content website about Mexico.

Share This: