Forum Landing Page

Hola! Welcome to MexConnect, the world’s largest content website about Mexico.

You have reached this page through an out-dated link.

The world famous MexConnect forums (1996-2019) have been archived and are no longer being updated.

We have archived some of the most interesting, useful, and/or popular posts from our old forums. The full list of saved threads is available by clicking here: Forum Archives

As a preview, here are some of the available threads:

Alternatives to the Mexican Postal Service

Posted by Hurley on Marzo 29, 2000 What can you tell me about the mail service from Mexico? I want to use the service to ship small packages back to the USA. Cost? Insurance? Speed? Duty? Any information will be appreciated! Thanks! Hurley Posted by disabel on Marzo 29, 2000 I agree with Bill, look […]

0 comments

The colonial cities

Posted by beth elsey on May 23, 1999 We plan to visit Queretero, Guanajuato, San Miguel de Allende and Morelia next week–would like any tips on charming places to stay (moderate range US50-70) and great places to eat. We will be doing the bus tour so places close enough to walk (less than a mile […]

0 comments

Gays in Mexico

Posted by Alan Jones on March 30, 1997: I am gay and thinking of moving to Mexico. I would like to know what attitudes are like towards gays in Mexico. Also, I heard that there San Miguel de Allende has a “gay community”. Is that true? Is San Miguel more accepting of gays than other […]

0 comments

To access read-only versions of the forums (200,000 posts in 30,000 threads), please try the following link:

To access the Home Page of the new MexConnect website, please use this link:

The main sections of MexConnect website are:

Welcome to MexConnect – please explore our site and enjoy!

Saludos,

Your friends at MexConnect, the world’s largest content website about Mexico.

Share This: