Forum Landing Page

Hola! Welcome to MexConnect, the world’s largest content website about Mexico.

You have reached this page through an out-dated link.

The world famous MexConnect forums (1996-2019) have been archived and are no longer being updated.

We have archived some of the most interesting, useful, and/or popular posts from our old forums. The full list of saved threads is available by clicking here: Forum Archives

As a preview, here are some of the available threads:

Home construction methods in Mexico

My wife and I are hoping to build a small (600-900 sq ft) house just north of Zihuatanejo this winter. (If we can sell our townhouse here.)I’ve been learning a bit about construction methods that involve building a house with “Lego-like” pieces that are made of styrofoam or polystyrene. Once the house is built, concrete […]

0 comments

Hidden Places Near Puerto Vallarta

HIDDEN PLACES NEAR PUERTO VALLARTA INFO ON YELAPA LODGING IN BUCERIAS RV PARK IN BUCERIAS MEDICAL SERVICES IN COASTAL NAYARIT AND PUERTO VALLARTA MEDICAL SERVICES: Posted by mike on Abril 27, 2000 Dear Friends, Someone suggested we hire a taxi for a half day. Does anyone have any ideas for truly hidden villages or jungle […]

0 comments

What is the deal with these tequila bottles?

kirkswig Oct 8, 2005, 7:14 PM What is the deal with these tequila bottles? Is there some kind of incantation I have to recite in order to coax the goodness out of the bottle? Gravity is failing to do the trick. From time to time, I have problems getting it to pour, but they usually […]

0 comments

To access read-only versions of the forums (200,000 posts in 30,000 threads), please try the following link:

To access the Home Page of the new MexConnect website, please use this link:

The main sections of MexConnect website are:

Welcome to MexConnect – please explore our site and enjoy!

Saludos,

Your friends at MexConnect, the world’s largest content website about Mexico.

Share This: