Forum Landing Page

Hola! Welcome to MexConnect, the world’s largest content website about Mexico.

You have reached this page through an out-dated link.

The world famous MexConnect forums (1996-2019) have been archived and are no longer being updated.

We have archived some of the most interesting, useful, and/or popular posts from our old forums. The full list of saved threads is available by clicking here: Forum Archives

As a preview, here are some of the available threads:

Is there a Good Samaritan Law in Mexico?

Rolly Nov 5, 2008, 7:37 AM An item on another board piqued my curiosity. In the USA there are “Good Samaritan Laws” that shield people from liability when they stop to render aid in an emergency. Do such laws exist in México? It seems to be commonly believed that only designated, trained professionals are allowed […]

0 comments

Living/Crossing Tijuana/San Diego

Posted by alex in TJ on Mayo 02, 2000 HOUSING: There are two nice areas of Tijuana. Playas de Tijuana is the little strip between the Ensenada toll road and the ocean. The other is near the American Consulate north of Aguas Calientes and is more centrally located. Rents run $350 to $400 per month, so […]

0 comments

The Mexican equivalent of Crisco

JohnnyBoy Oct 20, 2008, 4:34 PM Post #1 of 25 (31668 views) Shortcut I need Mexican Crisco Can’t Post | Private Reply I am trying to figure out what the Mexican equivalent of Crisco is. And by Crisco I mean the solid white stuff in a can that my mother used to call “shortening” and […]

0 comments

To access read-only versions of the forums (200,000 posts in 30,000 threads), please try the following link:

To access the Home Page of the new MexConnect website, please use this link:

The main sections of MexConnect website are:

Welcome to MexConnect – please explore our site and enjoy!

Saludos,

Your friends at MexConnect, the world’s largest content website about Mexico.

Share This: