Forum Landing Page

Hola! Welcome to MexConnect, the world’s largest content website about Mexico.

You have reached this page through an out-dated link.

The world famous MexConnect forums (1996-2019) have been archived and are no longer being updated.

We have archived some of the most interesting, useful, and/or popular posts from our old forums. The full list of saved threads is available by clicking here: Forum Archives

As a preview, here are some of the available threads:

A little girl is attracted by the scent of hot, sugary churros, a deep-dried bread. The owner of this cart in Tijuana cooks this delicious treat on the spot. © Henry Biernacki, 2012

Retiring And Living Around Tijuana

Posted by Mack on Abril 24, 2000 I’m looking for information on living in Tijuana or nearby for the winter moths at first. Need any info I can get please. Rents ….whatever. Thank you Posted by alex in TJ on Abril 24, 2000 There are two nice areas of Tijuana. Playas de Tijuana is the […]

0 comments

Who is Subcomandante Marcos

Posted by Janis on August 12, 1999 Hola a Todos, This is not meant to be a political question, I know this may seem impossible, but I am looking for some factual info. Last evening I saw a documentary by Nettie Wild entitled “A Place Called Chiapas.” Wild is a Canadian filmmaker who spent eight […]

0 comments

A Discussion about immigration

Posted by jennifer j. rose on December 12, 1996 My sister in Morelia just finished getting her FM-3 in San Miguel de Allende this week, and she ís given me the latest report: The telephone number for the migracion office in SM is (415)-2-2542 or (415)-2-28-35. Open Mon-Fri 9-12:30 According to them, the requirements for […]

0 comments

To access read-only versions of the forums (200,000 posts in 30,000 threads), please try the following link:

To access the Home Page of the new MexConnect website, please use this link:

The main sections of MexConnect website are:

Welcome to MexConnect – please explore our site and enjoy!

Saludos,

Your friends at MexConnect, the world’s largest content website about Mexico.

Share This: