Forum Landing Page

Hola! Welcome to MexConnect, the world’s largest content website about Mexico.

You have reached this page through an out-dated link.

The world famous MexConnect forums (1996-2019) have been archived and are no longer being updated.

We have archived some of the most interesting, useful, and/or popular posts from our old forums. The full list of saved threads is available by clicking here: Forum Archives

As a preview, here are some of the available threads:

An array of books for sale in the tianguis, a traveling Mexican market. © Daniel Wheeler, 2009

On Posses and Prostitution

beatricemor, Nov 29, 2007, We bought into the El Cerrillo Barrio in San Cristóbal de Las Casas because it was near the indigenous market, the Santo Domingo convent and the town´s historic center. A wonderful and ancient barrio if rather poor and ratty in a charming way. Someone I know was telling a tale about […]

0 comments

Mexico Highway Routes: Driving from Nogales to Uruapan

Hi, my family and I are traveling to Mexico in a few weeks. We are entering through Nogales and traveling to Uruapan, Michoacan. I have been trying (unsuccesfully) for several weeks to find a map of Mexico that has the new highways (cuotas?) shown. I know from past experience that the smaller highways are just […]

0 comments

Road Trip: Mexico

Posted by Bill on Mayo 12, 2000 Some of you might find the following article interesting in which the author describes his road trip. The story follows. Travelers who would think nothing of renting a car and eating their way through Tuscany or Provence quiver at the thought of doing the same thing in Mexico. […]

2 comments

To access read-only versions of the forums (200,000 posts in 30,000 threads), please try the following link:

To access the Home Page of the new MexConnect website, please use this link:

The main sections of MexConnect website are:

Welcome to MexConnect – please explore our site and enjoy!

Saludos,

Your friends at MexConnect, the world’s largest content website about Mexico.

Share This: