Forum Landing Page

Hola! Welcome to MexConnect, the world’s largest content website about Mexico.

You have reached this page through an out-dated link.

The world famous MexConnect forums (1996-2019) have been archived and are no longer being updated.

We have archived some of the most interesting, useful, and/or popular posts from our old forums. The full list of saved threads is available by clicking here: Forum Archives

As a preview, here are some of the available threads:

Pets into Mexico

Posted by LittleCrow on May 29, 1997: What are the laws regarding taking a pet dog into Mexico? Must they be quarantined as in other countries? Posted by Ernie Gorrie on May 30, 1997: While you have already read that the legalities are pretty easy, there are other considerations. We were thinking of taking out […]

0 comments

Pets in Mexico

Posted by Elizabeth Thompson on Mayo 18, 2000 Are pets quarantined? I may be accepting a job in Mexico–can I bring my cat without much difficulty? What are the costs/hassles involved? Posted by LJ on Mayo 19, 2000 Yes, you can bring your cats; no they are not quarantined. You can even bring the cat […]

0 comments

Motorcycles in Mexico

Posted by Tom Mills on March 29, 2000 Any general information about driving a motorcycle would be helpful. Thinking about buying one in U.S., driving into Mexico, and using it as my only means of transportation. Any thoughts on safety, security, paperwork, insurance, etc? Thanks, Tom Posted by Jeff Pearson on March 29, 2000 As […]

0 comments

To access read-only versions of the forums (200,000 posts in 30,000 threads), please try the following link:

To access the Home Page of the new MexConnect website, please use this link:

The main sections of MexConnect website are:

Welcome to MexConnect – please explore our site and enjoy!

Saludos,

Your friends at MexConnect, the world’s largest content website about Mexico.

Share This: