Forum Landing Page

Hola! Welcome to MexConnect, the world’s largest content website about Mexico.

You have reached this page through an out-dated link.

The world famous MexConnect forums (1996-2019) have been archived and are no longer being updated.

We have archived some of the most interesting, useful, and/or popular posts from our old forums. The full list of saved threads is available by clicking here: Forum Archives

As a preview, here are some of the available threads:

Mexican Driver’s License and Car Registration

Posted by Jessica Waters on Marzo 24, 2000 As a US citizen, on an FMT or FM3 visa, will I need to get a Mexican driver’s license? Mexican license plates/registration for my car? Is there an advantage/disadvantage to either of these? Can I do this before I get to Mexico, or must I be there […]

0 comments

Moving to Monterrey

Posted by Rob on Junio 07, 2000 I am moving to Monterey, and would like to know what it is like to live there. I already have a job there, but will I be accepted among the people? Are there any good places to rent? Is it safe for me and my girlfriend? Please respond, […]

0 comments

Pets into Mexico

Posted by LittleCrow on May 29, 1997: What are the laws regarding taking a pet dog into Mexico? Must they be quarantined as in other countries? Posted by Ernie Gorrie on May 30, 1997: While you have already read that the legalities are pretty easy, there are other considerations. We were thinking of taking out […]

0 comments

To access read-only versions of the forums (200,000 posts in 30,000 threads), please try the following link:

To access the Home Page of the new MexConnect website, please use this link:

The main sections of MexConnect website are:

Welcome to MexConnect – please explore our site and enjoy!

Saludos,

Your friends at MexConnect, the world’s largest content website about Mexico.

Share This: