Forum Landing Page

Hola! Welcome to MexConnect, the world’s largest content website about Mexico.

You have reached this page through an out-dated link.

The world famous MexConnect forums (1996-2019) have been archived and are no longer being updated.

We have archived some of the most interesting, useful, and/or popular posts from our old forums. The full list of saved threads is available by clicking here: Forum Archives

As a preview, here are some of the available threads:

What is the deal with these tequila bottles?

kirkswig Oct 8, 2005, 7:14 PM What is the deal with these tequila bottles? Is there some kind of incantation I have to recite in order to coax the goodness out of the bottle? Gravity is failing to do the trick. From time to time, I have problems getting it to pour, but they usually […]

0 comments

Laws and attitudes on knives (pocket and up to 7 inches)

rayitodeluna Nov 6, 2011, 12:51 AM Post #1 of 11 (10427 views) Shortcut Laws and attitudes on knives (pocket and up to 7 inches) Can’t Post | Private Reply Just wanting to get a feel for not only the actual laws in Mexico regarding knives, but how the general public ( and officers of the […]

1 comment

Building a House In Mexico

Posted by Ernie Gorrie Nov 1999 As some of you know, Glenna and I bought a building lot just north of Zihuatanejo. We were thinking we wanted to build a little house (600 – 900 sq ft) in a few years. But with the peso appearing to stabilize,inflation projected at 20-30% for the next year, […]

1 comment

To access read-only versions of the forums (200,000 posts in 30,000 threads), please try the following link:

To access the Home Page of the new MexConnect website, please use this link:

The main sections of MexConnect website are:

Welcome to MexConnect – please explore our site and enjoy!

Saludos,

Your friends at MexConnect, the world’s largest content website about Mexico.

Share This: