Forum Landing Page

Hola! Welcome to MexConnect, the world’s largest content website about Mexico.

You have reached this page through an out-dated link.

The world famous MexConnect forums (1996-2019) have been archived and are no longer being updated.

We have archived some of the most interesting, useful, and/or popular posts from our old forums. The full list of saved threads is available by clicking here: Forum Archives

As a preview, here are some of the available threads:

Prostitution in Mexico

Posted by leroy/anna on July 31, 1997: We were suprised to read that prostitution is legal in predominately Catholic Mexico. This is not a moral or philosophical issue for us. We are curious as to the regulation of prostitution by the local and national goverments. Are prostitutes treated humanly (unlike what we’ve observed in India […]

0 comments

Moving to Monterrey

Posted by Rob on Junio 07, 2000 I am moving to Monterey, and would like to know what it is like to live there. I already have a job there, but will I be accepted among the people? Are there any good places to rent? Is it safe for me and my girlfriend? Please respond, […]

0 comments

Mexican Regional accents

jerezano, Oct 5, 2008: Mexican Regional accents? In another thread in response to Oscar2 and “wedos” or “weros” or what have you, Esperanza wrote: Oscar, you are talking about the word güero…pronounced WEHR-oh.<<< Interesting. Here in Zacatecas the majority of the people actually sound the g in güero or güera. GWEH rro, GWEH rrah. Also […]

0 comments

To access read-only versions of the forums (200,000 posts in 30,000 threads), please try the following link:

To access the Home Page of the new MexConnect website, please use this link:

The main sections of MexConnect website are:

Welcome to MexConnect – please explore our site and enjoy!

Saludos,

Your friends at MexConnect, the world’s largest content website about Mexico.

Share This: