Forum Landing Page

Hola! Welcome to MexConnect, the world’s largest content website about Mexico.

You have reached this page through an out-dated link.

The world famous MexConnect forums (1996-2019) have been archived and are no longer being updated.

We have archived some of the most interesting, useful, and/or popular posts from our old forums. The full list of saved threads is available by clicking here: Forum Archives

As a preview, here are some of the available threads:

Home construction methods in Mexico

My wife and I are hoping to build a small (600-900 sq ft) house just north of Zihuatanejo this winter. (If we can sell our townhouse here.)I’ve been learning a bit about construction methods that involve building a house with “Lego-like” pieces that are made of styrofoam or polystyrene. Once the house is built, concrete […]

0 comments

Mexico Highway Routes: Driving from Nogales to Uruapan

Hi, my family and I are traveling to Mexico in a few weeks. We are entering through Nogales and traveling to Uruapan, Michoacan. I have been trying (unsuccesfully) for several weeks to find a map of Mexico that has the new highways (cuotas?) shown. I know from past experience that the smaller highways are just […]

0 comments

Visit to Patzcuaro

Posted by Lee Harrison on Abril 10, 2000 I’d like to share a few thoughts having just returned from a brief visit to Pátzcuaro, made for the purpose of sizing it up as a possible retirement venue. Let me start by saying that Pátzcuaro is unquestionably one of the greatest places to visit that exist […]

0 comments

To access read-only versions of the forums (200,000 posts in 30,000 threads), please try the following link:

To access the Home Page of the new MexConnect website, please use this link:

The main sections of MexConnect website are:

Welcome to MexConnect – please explore our site and enjoy!

Saludos,

Your friends at MexConnect, the world’s largest content website about Mexico.

Share This: