Forum Landing Page

Hola! Welcome to MexConnect, the world’s largest content website about Mexico.

You have reached this page through an out-dated link.

The world famous MexConnect forums (1996-2019) have been archived and are no longer being updated.

We have archived some of the most interesting, useful, and/or popular posts from our old forums. The full list of saved threads is available by clicking here: Forum Archives

As a preview, here are some of the available threads:

Bringing donations: Clothing, tools, school supplies, etc.

A MexConnect forum discussion thread Posted by LJones on March 20, 2000 Hello, My family (2 adults and 2 kids, 13 and 8) are leaving for Puerto Vallarta (actually Nuevo Vallarta) this week. We would like our children to visit a local school and we would like to bring some gifts to the school. Can […]

0 comments

Tell me about Rosarito Beach

Posted by Bill on Mayo 15, 2000 Over this past weekend, the L.A. Times ran a large feature article on the ups and downs of living in this popular Baja Norte community. This is a “must read” for anyone thinking of relocating to the area. (The article follows this thread.) Posted by Braulio in Mexicali […]

0 comments

Question: What are Piñatas?

Posted by Chez on Marzo 28, 2000 On TV we saw a “Pinyada” I have no idea of the spelling. It was a stuffed shape (rather large) filled with sweets that you hang up and hit till it breaks and the sweets fall out. I have heard this is Mexican? My 6-year-old son thinks it […]

0 comments

To access read-only versions of the forums (200,000 posts in 30,000 threads), please try the following link:

To access the Home Page of the new MexConnect website, please use this link:

The main sections of MexConnect website are:

Welcome to MexConnect – please explore our site and enjoy!

Saludos,

Your friends at MexConnect, the world’s largest content website about Mexico.

Share This: