Forum Landing Page

Hola! Welcome to MexConnect, the world’s largest content website about Mexico.

You have reached this page through an out-dated link.

The world famous MexConnect forums (1996-2019) have been archived and are no longer being updated.

We have archived some of the most interesting, useful, and/or popular posts from our old forums. The full list of saved threads is available by clicking here: Forum Archives

As a preview, here are some of the available threads:

Xalapa – A report

Posted by Lee Harrison on Junio 17, 2000 I’ve recently returned from my second trip to Xalapa, and thought I’d share a few thoughts about the area, and my opinion of its suitability as a retirement location. Xalapa is a big place, with over 600,000 folks in residence. It’s pronounced “ha-LA-pa” (sometimes spelled Jalapa) and […]

0 comments

La Manzanilla, Jalisco

Posted by tim on Marzo 21, 2000 I am planning on going to Mexico in the fall and I heard of this small village on the Bay of Tenacatita called La Manzanilla, in the state of Jalisco. I am looking for a place that is quiet and on the ocean. Can anyone give me some […]

0 comments

Wedding protocol & procedures

Posted by GRANGER HOPSON on May 14, 1999 My fiancée and I are planning a wedding in Puerto Morelos on September 4,1999. We are having a difficult time finding information on: 1. Blood test info 2. How long do we have to reside in Mexico before the wedding 3. Marriage license info If anyone has […]

0 comments

To access read-only versions of the forums (200,000 posts in 30,000 threads), please try the following link:

To access the Home Page of the new MexConnect website, please use this link:

The main sections of MexConnect website are:

Welcome to MexConnect – please explore our site and enjoy!

Saludos,

Your friends at MexConnect, the world’s largest content website about Mexico.

Share This: