Forum Landing Page

Hola! Welcome to MexConnect, the world’s largest content website about Mexico.

You have reached this page through an out-dated link.

The world famous MexConnect forums (1996-2019) have been archived and are no longer being updated.

We have archived some of the most interesting, useful, and/or popular posts from our old forums. The full list of saved threads is available by clicking here: Forum Archives

As a preview, here are some of the available threads:

Pets into Mexico

Posted by LittleCrow on May 29, 1997: What are the laws regarding taking a pet dog into Mexico? Must they be quarantined as in other countries? Posted by Ernie Gorrie on May 30, 1997: While you have already read that the legalities are pretty easy, there are other considerations. We were thinking of taking out […]

0 comments

Getting a divorce in Mexico

Posted by Marta Pipe on September 02, 1997: I am in need of any and all information on or if it is possible for a USA citizen vs a USA citizen to obtain a divorce in Baja California. Any and all info will be greatly appreciated. You may post a message here or email me […]

0 comments
An array of books for sale in the tianguis, a traveling Mexican market. © Daniel Wheeler, 2009

Gringa, Gabacha or just Americana?

MazDee: Apr 13, 2008 Gringa, Gabacha or just Americana? I looked in the language forum for a discussion of the use of these terms, but couldn’t find anything useful to answer a question some of us estranjeros have. A friend (US born but with years of experience in México) says that while gringo is not […]

0 comments

To access read-only versions of the forums (200,000 posts in 30,000 threads), please try the following link:

To access the Home Page of the new MexConnect website, please use this link:

The main sections of MexConnect website are:

Welcome to MexConnect – please explore our site and enjoy!

Saludos,

Your friends at MexConnect, the world’s largest content website about Mexico.

Share This: