Forum Landing Page

Hola! Welcome to MexConnect, the world’s largest content website about Mexico.

You have reached this page through an out-dated link.

The world famous MexConnect forums (1996-2019) have been archived and are no longer being updated.

We have archived some of the most interesting, useful, and/or popular posts from our old forums. The full list of saved threads is available by clicking here: Forum Archives

As a preview, here are some of the available threads:

Building costs in the Chapala area

Posted by Richard Alt on July 30, 1997: My wife and I have just returned from Ajijic. While there we toured real estate with a very competent man. We are currently negotiating for a property which is a walled lot with all utilities installed, a basic foundation, cistern, etc. for a small home. What we […]

0 comments

Tapachula and the Soconusco

Hound Dog Mar 20, 2010, 1:41 PM Post #1 of 5 (5762 views) Shortcut Tapachula and the Soconusco Can’t Post | Private Reply We had to return to Tapachula shortly after our first trip to the Soconusco Coast a couple of weeks ago since we had experienced car failure down there because of a minor […]

0 comments

About San Miguel

Posted by Soren on January 26, 1998 I am curious about this place. I have heard it described in relation to the gringos at least, as a rather bitchy art colony but students come and go. What is the nature of the more permanent expat community?? Can any help? Regards, Soren Posted by geri on […]

0 comments

To access read-only versions of the forums (200,000 posts in 30,000 threads), please try the following link:

To access the Home Page of the new MexConnect website, please use this link:

The main sections of MexConnect website are:

Welcome to MexConnect – please explore our site and enjoy!

Saludos,

Your friends at MexConnect, the world’s largest content website about Mexico.

Share This: