Forum Landing Page

Hola! Welcome to MexConnect, the world’s largest content website about Mexico.

You have reached this page through an out-dated link.

The world famous MexConnect forums (1996-2019) have been archived and are no longer being updated.

We have archived some of the most interesting, useful, and/or popular posts from our old forums. The full list of saved threads is available by clicking here: Forum Archives

As a preview, here are some of the available threads:

Motorcycles in Mexico

Posted by Tom Mills on March 29, 2000 Any general information about driving a motorcycle would be helpful. Thinking about buying one in U.S., driving into Mexico, and using it as my only means of transportation. Any thoughts on safety, security, paperwork, insurance, etc? Thanks, Tom Posted by Jeff Pearson on March 29, 2000 As […]

0 comments

A Discussion about immigration

Posted by jennifer j. rose on December 12, 1996 My sister in Morelia just finished getting her FM-3 in San Miguel de Allende this week, and she ís given me the latest report: The telephone number for the migracion office in SM is (415)-2-2542 or (415)-2-28-35. Open Mon-Fri 9-12:30 According to them, the requirements for […]

0 comments

Sterilization of Indians in Mexico

Posted by Jim on Marzo 28, 2000 This very interesting article appeared the other day in the Toronto Star Mexico’s Indians target of sterilization `sweep’ Villagers recall threats, gifts by No. 3 Brigade By Linda Diebel Toronto Star Latin America Bureau (Jump to Forum Comments) AYUTLA DE LOS LIBRES, Mexico – Jose Toribio, a Mixtec […]

0 comments

To access read-only versions of the forums (200,000 posts in 30,000 threads), please try the following link:

To access the Home Page of the new MexConnect website, please use this link:

The main sections of MexConnect website are:

Welcome to MexConnect – please explore our site and enjoy!

Saludos,

Your friends at MexConnect, the world’s largest content website about Mexico.

Share This: