Forum Landing Page

Hola! Welcome to MexConnect, the world’s largest content website about Mexico.

You have reached this page through an out-dated link.

The world famous MexConnect forums (1996-2019) have been archived and are no longer being updated.

We have archived some of the most interesting, useful, and/or popular posts from our old forums. The full list of saved threads is available by clicking here: Forum Archives

As a preview, here are some of the available threads:

Mexico And Minimum Wage

$7,500 pesos a month retake Posted by Jody Dinsmore on February 20, 1997: I would like to call attention to a discussion way down the list that has recently been renewed by Marvin’s return to Canada from his home in Sonora, apparently by his travel trailer. He is concerned that extremely well-off folks from the […]

0 comments

Trip report: Morelia, Michoacan

Posted by Fernando on August 31, 1999 My family spent nine weeks based in Morelia in June-August 1999. This was our third summer in Mexico, with the summers of 1997 and 1998 in Oaxaca and Xalapa, respectively. Planning an extended stay in Morelia using information from Lonely Planet, Rough Guide, Moon, Mexico/Central America Handbook, Let’s […]

0 comments

What does it mean when someone asks “A que hora sale el pan”?

ana, Jul 2, 2002: what does it mean when someone asks “A que hora sale el pan”? I heard this in an interview and wasn’t sure what it meant. I understand the literal translation but I’m sure that’s not what they are really asking. Thanks. Jim en Cancún, Jul 2, 2002: ¿A que hora sale […]

0 comments

To access read-only versions of the forums (200,000 posts in 30,000 threads), please try the following link:

To access the Home Page of the new MexConnect website, please use this link:

The main sections of MexConnect website are:

Welcome to MexConnect – please explore our site and enjoy!

Saludos,

Your friends at MexConnect, the world’s largest content website about Mexico.

Share This: