Forum Landing Page

Hola! Welcome to MexConnect, the world’s largest content website about Mexico.

You have reached this page through an out-dated link.

The world famous MexConnect forums (1996-2019) have been archived and are no longer being updated.

We have archived some of the most interesting, useful, and/or popular posts from our old forums. The full list of saved threads is available by clicking here: Forum Archives

As a preview, here are some of the available threads:

Car Permits – Returned / Uncancelled

Posted by Steve L. on Marzo 15, 2000 After driving down from Memphis, I broke my foot in Puerto Vallarta in December…the doctor felt that I shouldn’t spend 4 days riding back to Tennessee in a car, so I flew back and my wife drove home with our daughter and our dogs. Figuring that we […]

0 comments

Getting a divorce in Mexico

Posted by Marta Pipe on September 02, 1997: I am in need of any and all information on or if it is possible for a USA citizen vs a USA citizen to obtain a divorce in Baja California. Any and all info will be greatly appreciated. You may post a message here or email me […]

0 comments
An array of books for sale in the tianguis, a traveling Mexican market. © Daniel Wheeler, 2009

On Posses and Prostitution

beatricemor, Nov 29, 2007, We bought into the El Cerrillo Barrio in San Cristóbal de Las Casas because it was near the indigenous market, the Santo Domingo convent and the town´s historic center. A wonderful and ancient barrio if rather poor and ratty in a charming way. Someone I know was telling a tale about […]

0 comments

To access read-only versions of the forums (200,000 posts in 30,000 threads), please try the following link:

To access the Home Page of the new MexConnect website, please use this link:

The main sections of MexConnect website are:

Welcome to MexConnect – please explore our site and enjoy!

Saludos,

Your friends at MexConnect, the world’s largest content website about Mexico.

Share This: