Mexico Connect
Forums  > General > Traveling Mexico

ale

Apr 2, 2002, 7:19 PM

Post #1 of 3 (3965 views)

Shortcut

Mexican statutes???

Can't Post |
I am doing a project for my Comparative Law class and I am supposed to compare the laws of Mexico and Texas regarding motor vehicles. My professor wants me to obtain Mexican statutes on motor vehicles,car insurance, etc...I have found some in Spanish but reading legal documents in Spanish is difficult for me. Does anyone have knowledge on Mexican law that could help me out? I am desperate!
P.S. Also, if anyone knows anything about practicing law in Mexico and how it differs from practicing law in the U.S.....could please help me!

Apr 2, 2002, 9:25 PM

Post #2 of 3 (3965 views)

Shortcut

I would have sent you some help if you had left a valid e-mail address

Can't Post |
: I am doing a project for my Comparative Law class and I am supposed to compare the laws of Mexico and Texas regarding motor vehicles. My professor wants me to obtain Mexican statutes on motor vehicles,car insurance, etc...I have found some in Spanish but reading legal documents in Spanish is difficult for me. Does anyone have knowledge on Mexican law that could help me out? I am desperate!
: P.S. Also, if anyone knows anything about practicing law in Mexico and how it differs from practicing law in the U.S.....could please help me!<p>

WayneS

Apr 3, 2002, 11:18 AM

Post #3 of 3 (3964 views)

Shortcut

I could use this info too--

Can't Post |
I'm planning to do a lot of driving in Mexico, and would be grateful to get information on things like towing laws and lights which vehicles must have and must not have-- some obscure stuff. If you know of a source of information in English, please let us know. Thanks--

Search for (advanced search) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.4