Mexico Connect
Forums  > Areas > Central Highlands

brianbrian

Nov 8, 2006, 7:13 PM

Post #1 of 1 (3743 views)

Shortcut

Housesitters for my rancho in the Michoacan hills!

Can't Post | Private Reply
  Hi! I need to travel a little and am seeking to add a few folks to my list of possible housesitters for my Rancho. Folks who could stay 4+ days out in the forest and enjoy it. In the next few weeks I need to go get my passport renewed. I am flexible about when I leave. Photos of my place are here: http://www.flickr.com/...fey/tags/ranchotour/ There are a couple houses. I might put someone in each of them to make things easier. Past housesitters have had a wonderful time in the quiet peaceful forest. It is pretty easy. I just need someone to be here and to feed my dogs and cats. It rustic place up here, but comfortable. There is running water, toilet etc. I have solar power now so there is a little light and music... and if you have a laptop you can use internet. There is a gas range in the kitchen, running water etc. No fridge. I would overlap a day or so so I can orient new house sitters to the solar electric and stuff like that. No smokers though. I have a rule against smoking here. My 5km road is fairly poor so small cars can get up it.... but trucks or SUVs will have an easier time. There is a little town a couple kilometers away to walk to for tortillas and beer and cheese. Let me know if you are interested in possibly housesitting sometime! Thanks!
You can reach me at feybrian [at] hotmail [dot] com.

-Brian Fey

Search for (advanced search) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.4