Mexico Connect
Forums  > Areas > Jalisco's Lake Chapala Region

1ajijic

Oct 19, 2006, 11:43 AM

Post #1 of 3 (1482 views)

Shortcut

missing little dog??

Can't Post | Private Reply
A friend sent me this. My groomer is out of town so I can't contact her. Apparently they have looked/asked at the vets and animal shelter.
I am sending a notice to anyone that might be aware of a missing small, female,
white poodle mix with a pink harness & collar. I live in San Juan Cosala and I only have
Mexican neighbors. On both sides of me I am buying food for two families pets. The one family is
extremely poor. They have five children and recently started walking around with this
little dog. I had them come over today and play ball with my dogs and their two dogs. I picked up
the little white one and saw she had been spayed and recently groomed. I asked them who was
the previous owner. They said they didn't know. It appears to have been well cared
for. I like these children but I also know they wouldn't think twice about walking off with
someone else's dog. The little boy was seen carting off another neighbor's tools a few
weeks ago. She( the dog) was already developing some mats and getting tear mats beneath its
eyes. Iremoved them and told them it was important to keep its eyes free of mats. If
you hear or know of anyone that is looking for a dog of this description, please let me
know. I know thisdog will not receive the care or attention that I think it is accustom to.

contact the poster at
artbysc@yahoo.com or me Chris B at ms1cb@yahoo.com
http://www.newbeginningsmexico.com

Musicman

Oct 20, 2006, 7:28 AM

Post #2 of 3 (1419 views)

Shortcut

Re: [1ajijic] missing little dog??

It might help to post a notice of a lost dog at the stores/shops where folks in that area patronize.

PeggyS

Oct 27, 2006, 12:10 AM

Post #3 of 3 (1298 views)

Shortcut

Re: [1ajijic] missing little dog??

Please keep us up to date on this heart breaker and let us know what happens.
Thank you.

Search for (advanced search) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.4