Mexico Connect
Forums  > General > Practice & Help Forum

Judy in Ags

Jun 10, 2006, 7:51 AM

Post #1 of 5 (8337 views)

Shortcut

Browers

Can't Post | Private Reply
I'm not sure if this question is appropriate for this forum or for the technical forum, but my problem is this:

I had to change browers because after three years of using Microsoft Internet Explorer, I could no longer access my online banking. Both the tech at the bank and the tech for our service provider were very thorough in going through all my settings and the possible reasons and found no solution. Finally they suggested I change browers. So I installed Mozilla Foxfire and voila(!) my access to online banking was immediate.

Now, to my question. When I use Mozilla Foxfire to access Mexico Connect, I cannot post anything (including replying to posts). When I attempt to place the cursor in the Post window, nothing happens when I click, so I have to change back to Internet Explorer, which is a pain if I'm already in Mozilla.

Anyone have any suggestions for a cure for this?

Thanks!

Rolly

Jun 10, 2006, 8:13 AM

Post #2 of 5 (8331 views)

Shortcut

Re: [Judy in Ags] Browers

Try clicking on Switch to Basic Editor at the bottom of the text box.

Rolly Pirate

bournemouth

Jun 10, 2006, 8:28 AM

Post #3 of 5 (8329 views)

Shortcut

Something's not right there as I am using Mozilla Firefox for this post and have no problems and I'm not using basic editor - I use Windows XP home version as the operating system. It's funny Judy, as I have to go to Internet Explorer to do my on-line banking - Firefox doesn't seem to work with our bank's website. Who knows what really happens in cyberspace.

Judy in Ags

Jun 10, 2006, 8:37 AM

Post #4 of 5 (8327 views)

Shortcut

Re: [bournemouth] Browers

Yes, sometimes cyberspace feels like the Twilight Zone!

Marta R

Jun 10, 2006, 5:20 PM

Post #5 of 5 (8307 views)

Shortcut

Judy, I use both Firefox and Netscape and have no problem here. It seems to me that if you are having the same problem with all the browsers you have tried, perhaps the problem isn't with the browser but with some setting within your system itself. Perhaps someone in the Tech forum could help, if you don't have access to a good software tech where you are.

Marta

Search for (advanced search) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.4