Forums  > Areas > Central Highlands

Bubba

May 31, 2006, 10:57 AM

Post #1 of 5 (6622 views)

Shortcut

Real Dreams Vs. False Hopes

| Private Reply
Ms. Rose:

How can you justify locking out such potentially highly amusing threads as Patzcuaro Dream Group and Delight on Lake Patzcuaro while leaving in such absurd threads as Wine and Cheese Festival in Tequisquiapan? Where is your sense of balance? The last thing anyone wants to do is become festive over wine and cheese in Tequisquiapan where none of those products of any merit exists. That´s like having a lutefisk festival in South Alabama.

I was just winding up for the Patzcuaro Dream Group. I was like a shark spotting chum. You ruined it.

(This post was edited by Bubba on May 31, 2006, 10:59 AM)

jerezano

May 31, 2006, 12:05 PM

Post #2 of 5 (6604 views)

Shortcut

Re: Tequisquiapan Wine and Cheese Festival

| Private Reply
Hello,

Tequisquiapan Wine and Cheese Festival. I was thinking of going this year but I checked with two different groups who have attended in years past and was advised by everybody not to go. No vale la pena. On the other hand, I was told that Tequisquiapan itself was well worth visiting if not yet seen. I have seen it.

I also know a New Mexico couple (husband a sculptor) who recently visited Tequisquiapan and because of the nearby artistic infraestructures and the beauty of Tequisquiapan,have decided to buy a house there. For me, in no way.

Still,---unless major changes have been incorporated---the festival is not worth going to. Not my personal opinion but that of friends whose judgement I trust.

Jennifer Rose is to be commended for trying to keep us informed of cultural events taking place here in Mexico. However, it would be nice, as Bubba has noted, if she could offer a judgement of value--if she has received any.

Adios. jerezano.

(This post was edited by jerezano on May 31, 2006, 12:10 PM)

Gringal

May 31, 2006, 12:10 PM

Post #3 of 5 (6601 views)

Shortcut

Re: [Bubba] Real Dreams Vs. False Hopes

| Private Reply

Don't blame the playground monitor for kicking you off the field.

If you hadn't taken an brickbat to the lady who wanted to start the Dream Group, the thread would still be winding on. You could have rubbed your hands much longer in anticipation of your coup de grace. You, uh, "spit" in the soup.

arbon

May 31, 2006, 12:24 PM

Post #4 of 5 (6596 views)

Shortcut

Re: [Gringal] Real Dreams Vs. False Hopes

|
Gringal, you may want to go back and read the Bubba reply, it was to me and my lobster dream, it was not to a lady.

Take your time.Smile
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gringal

May 31, 2006, 12:31 PM

Post #5 of 5 (6591 views)

Shortcut

Re: [arbon] Real Dreams Vs. False Hopes

| Private Reply
" I do not desire so please help me escape this fate Reverend Skymountain. I am all yours, Big Boy.. "

...and that's why I said he was brickbatting the lady. SkyMountain is a woman.

Now the rest of the dreaming and the response shall be left to lie at rest under the lock. Requisat in Pace.

Search for (advanced search) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.4