Mexico Connect
Forums  > Areas > Gulf of Mexico

powellsanmiguel

May 20, 2006, 8:11 AM

Post #1 of 3 (2448 views)

Shortcut

Moving in Mexico

Can't Post | Private Reply
My wife and I are moving from San Miguel de Allende, Gto. to Veracruz, Veracruz. Do any of you have a recommendation for a moving company for that kind of move?

"El Gringo Jalapeño"

May 20, 2006, 11:16 AM

Post #2 of 3 (2439 views)

Shortcut

Re: [powellsanmiguel] Moving in Mexico

You should probably look for a local moving company so you can make arrangements directly, especially since there is probably much more moving in and out of San Miguel de Allende with so many foreigners and Chilangos there as compared with Veracruz port. You might want to check with MultiPack which is a division of Grupo ADO, the large bus line which serves the Gulf of Mexio. For package delivery it has been excellent for me. Another company which has been around for years(I have been in Mexico for over 34 years now!) is "Muebles y Mudanzas", but I don't know where you can get ahold of them. BTW, when are you moving? Give me a call here in Xalapa when you come through.
¡Suerte y hasta pronto!
Roy B. Dudley "El Gringo Jalapeño" See more about Xalapa at www.xalaparoy.com

PirateJohn

Jun 2, 2006, 11:17 AM

Post #3 of 3 (2355 views)

Shortcut

Re: ["El Gringo Jalapeño"] Moving in Mexico

In Reply To
You should probably look for a local moving company so you can make arrangements directly, especially since there is probably much more moving in and out of San Miguel de Allende with so many foreigners and Chilangos there as compared with Veracruz port. You might want to check with MultiPack which is a division of Grupo ADO, the large bus line which serves the Gulf of Mexio. For package delivery it has been excellent for me. Another company which has been around for years(I have been in Mexico for over 34 years now!) is "Muebles y Mudanzas", but I don't know where you can get ahold of them. BTW, when are you moving? Give me a call here in Xalapa when you come through.
¡Suerte y hasta pronto!

I think that this is them: http://www.mym.com.mx/

Good luck!
John "PirateJohn" Gilmer
South Texas
PirateJohn's website at www.PirateJohn.com

Search for (advanced search) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.4