Mexico Connect
Forums  > Areas > Central Pacific Region

JMP

May 11, 2006, 3:30 PM

Post #1 of 2 (1191 views)

Shortcut

Stamped Concrete

Can't Post | Private Reply
I posted this a few months ago on the construction forum but have had no reply. I am looking for a contractor that can do stamped concrete in/near/or around Puerto Vallarta. Anyone know of a contact for me?
Thanks.
Judy

Papirex

May 11, 2006, 5:39 PM

Post #2 of 2 (1175 views)

Shortcut

Re: [casaladera] Stamped Concrete

Can't Post | Private Reply
I canít help you with any specific information since I donít live in your area of Mexico. If you canít find the kind of contractor you are looking for, you might try contacting an architect in your area. The title of architect is kind of a misnomer in Mexico to us nob types. They are closer to a general contractor and they will know all the sub-contractors in your area.

If there is a contractor that does stamped concrete near you, an architect will know about him. Be aware that you will almost certainly pay an extra fee, or a percentage of the cost of your project to the architect if you find the contractor you are looking for through him.

A lot of the posters here seem to think it is unfair for an architect to charge a percentage of the job costs here as a fee. But like a general contractor anywhere they donít provide their services or expertise for free. Some of them are the pits though, so if you use one try to find out what his reputation is before you commit yourself.

Rex
"The supreme happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved" - Victor Hugo

Search for (advanced search) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.4