Mexico Connect
Forums  > Areas > Central Pacific Region

Blackjack Davie

Mar 25, 2006, 4:13 PM

Post #1 of 3 (1959 views)

Shortcut

San Jose de la Paz

Can't Post | Private Reply
Hello everybody, I am delighted to be writing from an internet cafe in beautiful Guanajuato; Mexico, and am seeking information on a very small pueblo, San Jose de la Paz, which is located somewhere between Leon, Gto. and Lagos de Moreno, Jalisco. I will be taking a bus from Gto. to Leon and then on to LdeM. I need any info available, including exactly where this little place is located. I want to visit a friend of a friend from back home. OK, put on your thinking caps and help me with my project. I really will appreciate it. David

RickS

Mar 26, 2006, 3:24 PM

Post #2 of 3 (1927 views)

Shortcut

Re: [Blackjack Davie] San Jose de la Paz

It is only about 41km between Lagos de Moreno northwest of Leon and my 2006 Guia Roji shows only one town between the two.... and it's not San Jose. Of course if it is very small it would not be on my map.

There is, however, a San Jose de la Paz located maybe 90 km southwest of Leon, barely into the state of Jalisco, and about 32 km north of La Piedad de Cabadas.

Blackjack Davie

Mar 27, 2006, 10:11 AM

Post #3 of 3 (1891 views)

Shortcut

Re: [RickS] San Jose de la Paz

Rick, thanks for your response. I have such little information about this place that the one you pointed out, just might be it. IŽll keep looking. I do know that it a a tiny place so maybe a 2nd one exists. David

Search for (advanced search) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.4