Mar 21, 2006, 12:44 PM
Post #2 of 3
There are LOTS of gringos here under 40, and of course, a number of Mexicans under 40 as well;) So, there are lots of things here to do.
I'll just pick the things I am TOO OLD or chicken to enjoy, and these will probably be just right for your son, unless he is the type that gets bored anywhere, and in that case, Mexico is wasted on him:
- Go hiking in the mountains above the lake.
- Rent a bike and bike the carreterra on the bike path (look out for horses, baby carriages, etc.)
- Go to the Howling Chihuahua for the rock music and dancing.
- Go to the hot springs and swim, enjoy the jacuzzis and go down the giant water slide.
- Go to Tobolandia - more water slides and pools.
- Go outside and look for giant bugs, lizards and snakes.
- Ride horses.
- Play pool with the Mexicans at the parlor in San Antionio.
- Go to the movies.
- Hang out at the internet cafe.
- Hang out at Tom's Bar and other watering holes.
- Sit on the plaza or elsewhere with a six pack and offer to share and meet some people.
- Flirt with girls (or boys). Be careful of the Mexican ones, but enjoy, they are an eyeful!!!
"Don't believe everything you think" - Maxine