Mexico Connect
Forums  > Areas > Central Highlands

Anonimo

Mar 10, 2006, 11:54 PM

Post #1 of 3 (2865 views)

Shortcut

La Siranda- a new, elegant, boutique hotel in Pátzcuaro

Can't Post | Private Reply
Last Wednesday, we were introduced to the owner, Sra. Isabel Lange; and her Administradora, Sra. Conchita Tena, of the newest B&B in Pátzcuaro: Casa Hotel La Siranda, next to La Casa Encantada.
(Dr. Coss 17, Centro Histórico, Pátzcuaro. Tel +52 (434) 342 6717)

Yesterday we took the opportunity of their invitation to visit the Casa_Hotel, which consists of only 4, soon to be 5 suites, but is beautifully appointed and even more beautiful than its attractive website: http://www.lasiranda-casahotel.com/siranda.swf. We were given an excellent tour by Conchita Tena, and spent an hour in amiable while seated on the terrace, sipping agua fresca de guayba.
Breakfast is include in the room rates. The rates are beyond our range, but one can also have dinner there, by reservation only. I would mark this new hotel in my book as "a special occasion place."

Saludos,
Anonimo

Anonimo

Mar 11, 2006, 7:12 AM

Post #2 of 3 (2851 views)

Shortcut

Re: [Anonimo] La Siranda- a new, elegant, boutique hotel in Pátzcuaro

(Too late to edit)
I should have written, "...and spent an hour in amiable CONVERSATION..."

"En Boca Cerrada No Entran Moscas."

Saludos,
Anonimo

Bubba

Mar 11, 2006, 9:00 AM

Post #3 of 3 (2833 views)

Shortcut

Re: [Anonimo] La Siranda- a new, elegant, boutique hotel in Pátzcuaro

Very nice, Anonimo but the minimum at $2,600 Pesos (except during special occasions) is a bit on the steep side. We'll shortly be staying at the Casa Encantada - at considerably lower rates - and will check this place out. It looks like an exceptional property.

Search for (advanced search) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.4