Mexico Connect
Forums  > General > Traveling Mexico

Antonio García

Sep 6, 2002, 12:55 PM

Post #1 of 3 (1148 views)

Shortcut

Driving to Cola de Caballo, Santiago Nuevo León

Can't Post |
Hey Guys! This is a really cool forum!<p>I have two questions: I will be driving my truck to Santiago, Nuevo León from San Antonio for a three-day week-end. <p>1. What is the fastest way? Should I drive through the center of Monterrey on Avenida Universidad/Eugenio Garza Sada and take Carretera Nacional to Santiago? Or should I take the Periférico around and take the road that passes behind Cerro de La Silla through Benito Juárez to Santiago?<p>2. If I should take the latter route, what are the directions? What is the name of that road that branches off from Periférico to Santiago? I see it on the map but I don't know what it is called or where to exit off of Periférico. Thanks for your help

Big E

Sep 9, 2002, 10:03 AM

Post #2 of 3 (1143 views)

Shortcut

Can't Post |
I'm from Monterrey and it can be very confusing to try and follow directions. I suggest to find an "Echo Taxi" green and white with Echo on the back window. - they're reletivily cheaper and ask them how much do they charge for them to show you the fastest way by following them. Remember ask How Much? before any deal is done. It should range from $5.00 - $7.00 us dollars. And if you are driving a big vehicle I suggest it has a strong engine with flexible mirrors because the road is very steep and narrow.
: Hey Guys! This is a really cool forum!<p>: I have two questions: I will be driving my truck to Santiago, Nuevo León from San Antonio for a three-day week-end. <p>: 1. What is the fastest way? Should I drive through the center of Monterrey on Avenida Universidad/Eugenio Garza Sada and take Carretera Nacional to Santiago? Or should I take the Periférico around and take the road that passes behind Cerro de La Silla through Benito Juárez to Santiago?<p>: 2. If I should take the latter route, what are the directions? What is the name of that road that branches off from Periférico to Santiago? I see it on the map but I don't know what it is called or where to exit off of Periférico. Thanks for your help <p>

Antonio García

Sep 9, 2002, 12:49 PM

Post #3 of 3 (1145 views)

Shortcut

Can't Post |
Many thanks!

Search for (advanced search) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.4