Mexico Connect
Forums  > General > Practice & Help Forum

Ron Pickering W3FJW

Jan 21, 2006, 4:13 PM

Post #1 of 2 (5239 views)

Shortcut

Help

Can't Post | Private Reply
A member needs assistance which I cannot provide. Am posting emails, with her email adress so hopefully someone can aid her.

----- Original Message ----- From: Admin To: Ann Strange Sent: Saturday, January 21, 2006 5:09 PM Subject: Re: [Bulk] Re: Mexconnect
I can't be of help with this because I just don't know. If you want, I can post this email on the forum with your email address so those who may know can contact you directly with help. Ron
----- Original Message ----- From: Ann Strange To: Admin Sent: Saturday, January 21, 2006 11:01 AM Subject: Re: [Bulk] Re: Mexconnect
Hello Ron, All I can find is Learning Spanish from a couple of years ago. After I log in, I am asked Hello Ann, what would you like to do today ? The it lists 4 things I can choose....none of which I want...update my profile ect..renew my subscription ect. When I type forums in the search box, a list comes up with 2 headings - General & Area under General is the practice & help site you mentioned, but you cannot click it....when I entered practice & help in the search box, or any other word for that matter all that comes up is Leaning Spanish & all the people who have discussed the subject. Ron, I am not computer illiterate, nor a whiz either, but this is the most frustrating site. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks, Ann
----- Original Message ----- From: Admin To: Ann Strange Sent: Thursday, January 19, 2006 7:09 PM Subject: [Bulk] Re: Mexconnect
Have you managed to connect ?? Ron
----- Original Message ----- From: Ann Strange To: admin@nortac.com Sent: Wednesday, January 18, 2006 10:19 PM Subject: Mexconnect
I hope you don't mind my email, but I have had a terrible time trying to figure out how to use this site. I subscribed over a year ago and had the same problem.......I just signed up again tonight and still can't figure it out. You were the only one who supplied an email address....and I thank you. My husband and I plan to stay in San Miguel Allende for three weeks in February and I would really like to talk to someone who lives there. Would you please advise me how to use the site. Thank you so much. Ann Strange, Toronto, Canada

Getting older and still not down here.

tonyburton

Jan 21, 2006, 5:15 PM

Post #2 of 2 (5227 views)

Shortcut

Re: [ronpic] Help

Can't Post | Private Reply
Thanks, I am now communicating directly with her to sort the situation out,
Tony

PS Please note that e-mails sent simply to help@mexconnect.com also reach me!

(This post was edited by tonyburton on Jan 21, 2006, 5:22 PM)

Search for (advanced search) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.4