Forums  > Areas > Central Highlands
First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Anonimo

Feb 13, 2006, 7:06 PM

Post #26 of 30 (7305 views)

Shortcut

Re: [arbon] Delight on Lake Patzcuaro

| Private Reply
And which one did you say is yours, Arbon? ;-)

Saludos,
Anonimo

arbon

Feb 14, 2006, 8:21 AM

Post #27 of 30 (7286 views)

Shortcut

Re: [Anonimo] Delight on Lake Patzcuaro

|
Oh, no one lives in those, that is just the recycling center, one for plastic, one for cans, and one for cardboard.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mark Landes

Apr 2, 2006, 5:14 PM

Post #28 of 30 (7216 views)

Shortcut

Re: [Miguel Palomares] Delight on Lake Patzcuaro

| Private Reply
I also first viewed Big Sur on a cycle of sorts. I was a junior at Stanford and when Spring break came I hopped on my little Honda cyle and headed south to visit my buddies at UCSB (Goleta). Looking on the map I figure 10-12 hours at 35 mph average. I started out at 4:30 AM. I didn't have enough horsepower to go on freeways and the little roads I took had a habit of suddnely turining into freeways. I only got one ticket on the way. But I didn't get in until 9:30 that night. After 17 hours I was a bit tired.
Big Sur was the best. Flowers with insects humming on the side of a cliff with the waves crashing below and a quality of light a bit like Greece.

Always enjoy your postings
Mark

talosian

May 29, 2006, 8:51 PM

Post #29 of 30 (7114 views)

Shortcut

Re: [Miguel Palomares] Hola Miguel

| Private Reply
I see you can't (don't want?) PMs so I'll just post here for all to see.

I have been reading your P.R. releases on "Lakeside II" for quitre some time now and you have piqued my interest and decided to go there and take a look. Leaving at 0800 tomorrow morning from "Lakeside I" for a couple of nights.

I have been here for just a month shy of 2-years and love it Lakeside (well, mostly, except for Ajijic and the blight I feel the influx of gringos have brought. Just my opinion).

I love the climate Lakeside but might consider renting my place in Vista del Lago for 6 months and trying L-II.

Anyway, will give my impressions when I return. Of course it goes w/o saying, my impressions are not only justr from my point of view, but probably worth what you pay for them.

Thanks for the invite.

Spock/David
"When all logical explanations have failed, we must look to the illogical for the answer.

Bubba

May 30, 2006, 2:59 PM

Post #30 of 30 (7059 views)

Shortcut

Re: [Gringal] Delight on Lake Patzcuaro

| Private Reply
God, I hate to agree with Gringal but there is no way that anyone can compare the worst view at Big Sur with the best view at Lake Patzcuara. To even suggest that possibility is an obscenity. The guy who initially made that ridiculous observation also spoke of Soweto as an exotic African village. I kind of like this fellow so I am not going to attack him but I think that Atlanta heat got to him.

Bubba
First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Search for (advanced search) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.4