First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Bubba

Jan 2, 2006, 8:03 AM

Post #1 of 27 (7397 views)

Shortcut

Re: [sfmacaws] Your Favorites?

Can't Post | Private Reply
Jonna:

I, likewise, detest lime juice in Mayonnaise. Furthermore, mayonnaise in Mexico, whether with or without lime, has a different taste and texture than mayonnaise from the U.S. or France and is not nearly as good for northern palates. Even Hellmans, which is excellent in the U.S., is popular but different here and not nearly as good as the stateside product.

Now, Hellmans and Best Foods mayonnaises are both made by the huge multi-national European conglomerate Unilever of Living Lakes fame (if you live at Lake Chapala) and, in the United States, they are basically the same product carrying the Hellmans brand east of the Mississippi and Best Foods west of the Mississippi. It just happens, that, because of the large expat population at Lake Chapala, one can buy Best Foods mayonnaise around here at all times without lime and it's the same product one would buy in California. Really quite good. I suggest that, on your next visit here you stock up on this product since I have never seen it elsewhere in Mexico to date.

Because I am a mayonnaise freak, I love what I consider to be by far the best commercially prepared mayonnaise in North America and that is DUKES which is made in Richmond, VA and only sold in the Southeastern U.S. It has absolutely no sugar in it and is supurb. I order it shipped into Mexico from North Carolina and, by the time I get it, a quart jar that costs about $4 US in the states costs me about $10 US. I run up the price by ordering special postal delivery since I don't want it stolen. Hang the expense. Mayonnaise freaks need their mayonnaise.

I appreciate your remark about my "sophisticated" palate but, as you know, I married a Frog some 35 years ago and this boy who grew up on fried okra and Velveeta cannot take credit for his acquaintance with French cheeses. I was just damn lucky to marry into a French family with truly sophisticated palates. Otherwise, today I would be sitting around on the beach in Gulf Shores drinking Annie Green Springs and eating corn dogs going, "Whooee, Ah declare, it sho' is hot today."

I must take exception to one of your remarks. While the gulf coast beaches all the way from about Celestun to New Orleans are an ugly brown blight upon the earth, the gulf coast beaches from about Gulf Shores, AL to Panama City, FL are enormous and as pure white as refined sugar. The water, especially around Destin, FL, is crystal clear and warm. Perfect for floating about drinking beer. Since you are a diver, you know that the sandy bottom in those parts cannot compare with your favorite Caribbean but every place has something - even the Village of the Darned.

One more thing since we both love Chiapas. Those incredible pointy mountains of Chiapas are marvelous and the Montebello Lakes are beautiful. What a wonderful place. For those of you planning to drive to this region, I recommend the new autopista from Tuxtla Gutierrez to Highway 180 which goes to Veracruz and Villahermosa. The first couple of hours of this autopista leaving Tuxtla and, while one is still in Chiapas, is spectacular. Fabulous green pointy mountains and a beautiful reservoir out of Dreamworks Studio. Don't miss this drive if you are in that area.

(This post was edited by Bubba on Jan 2, 2006, 8:13 AM)

Papirex

Jan 2, 2006, 9:40 AM

Post #2 of 27 (7377 views)

Shortcut

Re: [Bubba] Your Favorites?

We have never had any problem finding Best Foods ® brand mayonnaise here in Cuernavaca. I think that virtually all the supermarkets here sell it. My wife used to buy it in Mexico City too, but I’m not sure where she found it there.

In a pinch, mayonnaise is very simple to make at home too. There are several recipes for it; my favorite is simple blender mayonnaise. This recipe is straight out of The Fannie Farmer Cookbook ©

Blender mayonnaise:
1 whole egg, ¼ teaspoon salt, ½ teaspoon dry mustard, or 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard, 1 cup (1/4 litro) olive, peanut, or vegetable oil (or a combination), 1 ½ tablespoons vinegar or lemon juice (you probably won’t find yellow lemon juice in Mexico), salt to taste. (note there is no sugar in this recipe.)

Place the egg, salt, mustard, and ¼ cup of the oil in the electric blender. Turn on the motor and add the remaining 3/4 cup oil in a slow, thin stream. Add the vinegar or lemon juice, and 1 tablespoon boiling water. Taste, correct the seasoning, and refrigerate until needed. (It’s a lot of fun watching the mayonnaise thickening and turning white.)

For food processor mayonnaise: Use I whole egg plus 1 egg yolk and mix in the food processor. Add up to ½ cup more oil and adjust the amount of vinegar or lemon juice. Omit the tablespoon of boiling water. ( I have never made it using a food processor.)

I have made the blender mayonnaise before. If you make some, tell your friends it is Best Foods brand. They will believe you.

Incidentally, the recipe for mayonnaise used to be fixed by federal law in The US. In the early 1970s some brands started marketing low fat mayonnaise they called “light” mayonnaise. The Feds made them start calling it “imitation” mayonnaise, because the product did not comply with the federally mandated recipe. I don’t think the recipe is federally regulated anymore, but I have found no discernable difference in the flavor of various brands of mayonnaise in The US.

That’s it for mayonnaise, wanna know anything about alien abductions?

Rex
"The supreme happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved" - Victor Hugo

(This post was edited by RexC on Jan 5, 2006, 7:57 AM)

sfmacaws

Jan 2, 2006, 10:19 AM

Post #3 of 27 (7362 views)

Shortcut

Re: [RexC] Your Favorites?

But wait Rex, the Best Foods or Hellmanns mayonnaise that is available here in Mexico has a very tiny little bitty green LIME on the label!! It is NOT the same, as Bubba explains. Furthermore, to even type that

I have found no discernable difference in the flavor of various brands of mayonnaise in The US

shows you are not the true addict and afficionado that Sr. Bub and I are. I once claimed that I would never date a girl who had Miracle Whip in her refrigerator. Course, I was young and gorgeous and could be as picky as I wanted in those days. Now I'm just lucky Mimi sticks around whether there is lime in the mayo or not. Actually, about 4 years after we got together she confessed that she was raised on Miracle Whip and thought it just fine.

I forgive you for your uneducated mayonnaise palate because of the Fannie Farmer recipe which reminded me that I have a new little food processor in the RV, The Bullet, which would probably make great mayonnaise.

I remembered that I could buy Best Foods at that little piece of Americana Lakeside Market. On that theory, I went off to various markets in Cancun figuring it would be the same idea. Nope, at least not so far. I did find it in the tiny and incredibly expensive tienda that isat the entrance to my little town of Akumal. They only have it in the very small bottles though, it is for people staying in condos on vacation I guess.

Since I commute annually between Mx & US, there are usually just 2 things that I try to bring enough along so I don't have to go looking. One is Best Foods mayo and the other is Peet's coffee. We are still drinking Peet's this year but the mayo situation is looking grim.

Wow Bubba, I'm amazed by your mayo importing. That's even beyond my addiction. I'm also sure that you are right about eastern Gulf coast beaches. The south, southeast and the east are areas we have yet to explore in our US travels. Everyone raves about Galveston and I was underwhelmed so I figured it was the same for the rest of the US Gulf Coast. Mexico is in the wonderful position of having a coastline on 3 seas of warm water. I grew up right on the Pacific but don't consider it habitable north of Santa Barbara and figure the Atlantic is a freezing glop of goo and old syringes except for about a month a year. I thought it was just ignorance that had those southerners saying the Gulf beaches were nice.

Jonna - Mérida, Yucatán

zoeq1000

Jan 2, 2006, 11:22 AM

Post #4 of 27 (7333 views)

Shortcut

Now Bubba, mayonnaise is easy to make and way better when you do it yourself.

Bubba

Jan 2, 2006, 12:01 PM

Post #5 of 27 (7326 views)

Shortcut

Re: [zoeq1000] Your Favorites?

Zoeq:

I do believe my homemade mayonnaise will not shrink in fear when set beside yours. However, mayonnaise freaks know that homemade mayonnaise has its place served with langoustine, dungeness crab and other shellfish. Add garlic to make an aioli and it is wonderful with bouillabaise or bourride and goes great with a number of poached cold water fish including monkfish. It is also great with both white and green apasaragus and with artichokes boiled with extra virgin olive oil and whole garlic cloves and it's great with those smoked turkey finger sandwiches so popular in the south at cocktail parties. However, this rich concoction is a bit much for Bubba's BLT (which used to be a special treat when Bubba had access to heirloom tomatoes in season instead of this Mexican cardboard he gets now) or cheesesburgers barbequed on the grill in the garden with hickory chips and so forth and so on.

Let's not confuse the issue here.

Papirex

Jan 2, 2006, 12:30 PM

Post #6 of 27 (7319 views)

Shortcut

OK Jonna, you made me go down and look at the jar of Best Foods mayonnaise in the kitchen. It contains 2 quarts, or 1.90 litros, or 1.73 Kg. There is no little picture of a lime on the label. It is produced and imported from The US. The ingredients are listed in Spanish, and English. In Spanish it says it contains jugo de limón, and in English that it contains lemon juice.

I think there may be some confusion in translating the Spanish word limón, which means lime in Spanish, into the English word lemon. In Spanish the word for lemon is lima. Those two words, limón and lima cause a lot of confusion. Limón is what is called a false cognate. It looks like a word that means something else in English.

Anyway, I have never detected even a hint of lime flavor in any mayonnaise, in Mexico or elsewhere. Maybe bubba is right, that they are starting to produce best Foods mayonnaise with lime juice in it. So far we have been spared that travesty here.

Rex
"The supreme happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved" - Victor Hugo

(This post was edited by RexC on Jan 2, 2006, 12:44 PM)

Bloviator

Jan 2, 2006, 12:38 PM

Post #7 of 27 (7314 views)

Shortcut

I'm sitting here reading the ingredients of our Kraft Mayonesa con jugo de limones that we bought last week in Cozumel. It includes a picture of a cut lime on the label. Further, on the back it says "Hecho en Mexico por Kraft Foods de Mexico."

My wife was really unhappy that we bought it. I had tried to buy Hellman's with limon and she told me she didn't want mayo with limon. I then bought the Kraft jar and didn't really notice the limon - or pretended not to since she was adamant against limon in our mayo.

zoeq1000

Jan 2, 2006, 2:20 PM

Post #8 of 27 (7301 views)

Shortcut

Dear Bubba, I think you should quit showing off.

Bubba

Jan 2, 2006, 3:07 PM

Post #9 of 27 (7294 views)

Shortcut

Re: [zoeq1000] Your Favorites?

Zoeq:

In your dreams.

RexC:

The Best Foods Mayonnaise sold in Mexico is not made in the United States but is, "Hecho en Los Estados Unidos Mexicanos" or "Made in the United States of Mexico" as Mexico is officially known. More specifically, it is made in the State of Mexico. The ingredient listed as "jugo de limon" is lemon juice not lime juice. .

Limon in Spanish means lemon. Lima in Spanish means lime. As my Spanish teacher admitted when queried about this seeming disparity with local usage in Mexico, she admitted that this was a local language modification. What makes this more confusing is that they sell a fruit in local markets at Lake Chapala seasonally known as "lima" and it is a starnge fruit resembling a large lemon but tasting like a cross beween an orange and a lemon. This fruit is of nondescript flavor and seems to be neither here nor there.

What I was earlier referring to was the fact that Best Foods has recently come out with a Best Foods Mayonnaise with lime juice which comes with an orange versus the traditional blue label and has a large lime represented on the label.. Interestingly, the Best Foods Mayonnaise with lime juice is labled "Mayonesa Con Jugo de Limon". Anyway, they do translate "limon" in this case as lime juice. so you must look to the English translation to see what they mean by limon. By the way, this product with lime juice is actually made in Canada and imported into Mexico unlike regular Best Foods that is made here. Go figure.

Papirex

Jan 2, 2006, 4:09 PM

Post #10 of 27 (7283 views)

Shortcut

Bubba, what you have written is very interesting, but I am looking at the label on the jar of Best Foods mayo that is still sitting on my computer desk, and it says in part: “producto Estadounidense” It goes on to say that it is imported by Unilever de Mexico in Tultitlan, Estado de Mexico.

According to my wife and all her family, limón means lime, and lima means lemon, although lima has several other meanings too. Many of the people in her family are college educated and have degrees, or are licenciados, so I really believed they knew how to speak their own language. The Bantam New College Spanish & English Dictionary does not list lima, but does define Limón as lemon; lemon tree. My VOX compact Spanish & English dictionary does not list limón, but does define lima as a file [tool], 2. finish, polishing, 3. sweet lime [fruit]. It looks like you are right, I should have looked those words up before I took the word of other people for their definitions.

I wonder if George Bush or The Department of homeland Security has had anything to do with writing these labels? Maybe Brownie did it.

Rex

(This post was edited by RexC on Jan 2, 2006, 4:24 PM)

sfmacaws

Jan 2, 2006, 4:32 PM

Post #11 of 27 (7275 views)

Shortcut

Rex, you may have the real deal there. I just read the label on my US bought Best Foods jar and it also says lemon juice, it is down towards the end of the list so I don't think there is much. I've checked at most of the big stores in Cancun and Playa and the Chedraui here in San Cris and all of the Hellmans there has a picture of a green cut lime on the label and lists it as an ingredient somewhere nearer the top of the list. I can't remember which word it uses and I didn't buy it so don't have it here.

I'm trying to remember, you are in Cuernavaca? I guess we'll have to stop and shop when we go through there. Of course, that's not until next March so meanwhile I'll keep looking down here in the south. Or, I think I'll try making some when we get back to the condo. We're over in Chiapas in the RV now.

Jonna - Mérida, Yucatán

Bubba

Jan 2, 2006, 4:55 PM

Post #12 of 27 (7272 views)

Shortcut

RexC:

I don't want to beat up this subject but I thought I was more clear than I was. In Spanish, according to all my sources, limon is lemon and lima is lime. In Mexico, which is where we live, not Spain, go with the flow, I say. My Spanish teacher would say, say what we say in Mexico since that is where you are and, in Mexico, most people wouldn't know what a lemon was if they saw one. I suppose, in Tijuana, where the Ceasar Sald was invented, they know lemons because a Ceasar Salad made with lime would be a travesty.

Let's just leave it at this:

The limon in Best Foods is lemon.
The lemon in Best Foods with limon is lime.

Who's on first?

song_of_joy

Jan 2, 2006, 8:10 PM

Post #13 of 27 (7256 views)

Shortcut

On the Gulf coast of Florida -- Sanibel, Captiva, Estero, for example -- limones grow wild and we know them as "key limes." Hence the sweet-tart flavor of the classic key lime pie, which is yellow, not green.

Here in Jalisco, the limon real is a big, yellow lemon and is perfect for lemon merangue pie.

Bubba

Jan 2, 2006, 8:48 PM

Post #14 of 27 (7253 views)

Shortcut

Re: [song_of_joy] Your Favorites?

We grow Ponderosa Lemons in our garden and, according to my research on the internet, these are not true lemons but a hybrid accidentally created in the latter part of the 19th Century. These are huge rough textured fruit with lots of seeds and an excellent tart lemon flavor. Apparently, lemons are known in Spanish speaking areas as limon. limon agria or limon real. Lemons are rarely grown in Mexico to be sold as fruit but from which to extract lemon oil. Lemons are clearly unpopular in Mexico

Thank you Sr. Google.

I love key lime pie, stone crab claws and conch fritters but not enough to move to Florida.

Here in Jalisco we have the traditional small limes filled with seeds and the seedless larger variety known as Persian Limones (limes). It seems to me as a consumer of large numbers of limes that the Persion Limes are fruitier and a little less tart than the smaller limes.

Life without limes would be life without Mojitos and hardly worth living.

(This post was edited by Bubba on Jan 2, 2006, 8:49 PM)

sfmacaws

Jan 3, 2006, 2:03 AM

Post #15 of 27 (7242 views)

Shortcut

My impression is that the two words are used fairly interchangeably here in Mexico. There is Sopa de Limon which is made with lime juice and limonada which is also made with lime juice and the bins in the stores say lima along with the type which is always a type of lime not lemon. BTW, the small limes are called lima de Colima here in the south and the big ones are called lima sin semilla or lima agria.

I had a tree at my old house in Marin that was sold to me as a key lime but had a tag that said Rangpoor Lime. It was a small, sweeter lime that was yellow to orange when ripe. It made a pie that tasted like any key lime pie I've eaten. The limes that seem to be the same as the ones sold here as lima agria are called mexican lime in Calif.

I prefer the Colima limes in my mojitos, the bigger ones don't have the same taste. In Belize I loved a drink called just rum and lime juice but that was made with a lime that more resembled the taste of my Rangpoor limes, I've never been able to duplicate the taste. It dawned on me the other day that they might have added a sweetner to it so I tried making one with some Jarabe (which is I think just sugar water) and it was closer but no cigar.

Jonna - Mérida, Yucatán

Papirex

Jan 3, 2006, 8:38 AM

Post #16 of 27 (7228 views)

Shortcut

Jonna, I think you may be right about those two words being kind of interchangeable as for as meaning goes. Maybe it is a regional thing too. When I was a kid in California, there were no creeks there. They were all cricks. Our teachers in grammar school used to go nuts trying to get us to call them creeks. I had a talk last night with my wife and her mother about the definitions of those two words. If I want to be understood in my house I’m going to have to continue to call a lime a limón, and a lemon a lima, as I have been doing for the last twenty years.

Yes, we live in Cuernavaca, I asked my wife last night where she has been buying the Best Foods mayonnaise lately. She told me that Costco always has it. You might want to check at a Costco near where you live.

Rex

esperanza

Jan 3, 2006, 8:56 AM

Post #17 of 27 (7224 views)

Shortcut

Best Foods mayonnaise is sold most places in Mexico, but my experience has been that the Best Foods mayonnaise made without limón is only available at Costco.

http://www.mexicocooks.typepad.com

MazDee

Jan 3, 2006, 11:52 AM

Post #18 of 27 (7211 views)

Shortcut

Re: [esperanza] Your Favorites?

Here in Mazatlan you find Best Foods in the supermarkets. We don't have a Costco. I just looked at the quart jar in my refri and it was made in USA. No lime juice. I do my shopping at Ley, Gigante and Mega (Commercial) so it came from one of those places. Not always easy to find large jars, so I buy one when I see it. Also, at Ley I occasionally see Safeway Select mayo, which is almost like Best Foods. The Hellman's sold here is apparently made in Mexico and NOT the same.

song_of_joy

Jan 3, 2006, 11:59 AM

Post #19 of 27 (7209 views)

Shortcut

Re: [MazDee] Your Favorites?

Mega (La Comercial Mexicana) and Costco are owned by the same people.

Caarina12

Jan 3, 2006, 12:06 PM

Post #20 of 27 (7208 views)

Shortcut

Baja's Love Affair with Imported Best Foods

I was raised in a Miracle Whip family, so I have often been suprised by the strong feelings about mayo in gringo circles. (I still like miracle whip, but I love Best Foods too.) However, I was most surprised about the mayo discussions with my in laws.

I may be shocking all of you out there, but there is a particularly strong Baja affinity for US manufactured Best Foods mayo (people at least in Ensenada INSIST it be the imported stuff preferrably purchased in the US by a friend or family member to be sure!). Almost every old school Baja family has imported Best Foods in their fridge. You can always tell the recent arrivals from the old families by which mayo they use Best Foods vs McCormick with Limon.

It's used in the normal ways that most people use mayo, sandwiches etc. But I have found a rather odd use of Best Foods: frijoles de la olla. It is used instead of crema. This practice seems to be limited to Ensenada, but it may be eaten elsewhere. The first time I saw my Mexican husband eat frijoles de la olla with Best Foods, I thought he was nuts. However, after much cajoling, I tried it and yes, it's good!

If you ever meet anyone from Ensenada, ask them if they like their frijoles with Best Foods. If they don't, they will probably chuckle and say they know many people who do.

After my mayo education by my Mexican in laws, every time I go to see my mother in law, I always bring down a jar of the "good stuff"

Caarina

Bubba

Jan 3, 2006, 2:51 PM

Post #21 of 27 (7193 views)

Shortcut

Re: [Caarina12] Baja's Love Affair with Imported Best Foods

I must respectfully but firmly disagree with my friend Esperanza. Best Foods Mayonnaise is not widely available at least in Jalisco and I have bever seen it anywher outside of Ajijic except at Costco in Guadalajara. Now, Unilever's other famous mayonnaise product Hellmann's is widely available in Mexico v and is made here. Unfortunately, Unilever has modified the BestFoods/Hellmann's formula, which is the same in the states, for Mexican tastes which is not pleasing to NOBBERS.

My most recent jar of Best Foods was made in Mexico rather than imported which may be a new thing. It does seem to be a little different from the imported variety. This does not bode well for Best Foods freaks.

Best Foods in frijoles de olla (pot beans) sounds great to me. I don't eat beans very often but have tried this with boston baked beans and that be good. Try mixing Best Foods in with pico de gallo or any number of salsas. I like this Atkins friendly recipe:

BUBBA'S SPECIAL COCKTAIL SAUCE AND ERSATZ KETCHUP RECIPE
1/2 Cup or more Tabasco Sauce
10 Garlic Cloves Crushed
Canderel to Taste
Best Foods Mayonnaise mixed to the proper texture

I dip broiled chicken breasts or spicy boiled shrimp in this sauce. Virtually no carbs and hunger never follows this repast.

Go ahead and laugh but, as a Tabasco Sauce/Best Foods/ garlic/ Canderel freak, I find this keeps my motor running.

(This post was edited by Bubba on Jan 4, 2006, 1:30 PM)

sfmacaws

Jan 3, 2006, 5:13 PM

Post #22 of 27 (7183 views)

Shortcut

Re: [Bubba] Baja's Love Affair with Imported Best Foods

That reminds me of an something my son and I would eat when the money got low back in the 60's. Tortillas spread with pico de gallo and sour cream. Yummm. Haven't had that in many years. Another one was tortillas (always corn by the way) with cottage cheese and garlic salt, add salsa if available. SoCal hippy food. We would often add avocado as well since they were free and readily available. I ate so much avocado that I wouldn't eat it at all for many years afterwards.

Jonna - Mérida, Yucatán

Bubba

Jan 4, 2006, 1:53 PM

Post #23 of 27 (7148 views)

Shortcut

Re: [sfmacaws] Baja's Love Affair with Imported Best Foods

I went out and bought a jar of Best Foods made in the U.S. and imported here and compared the product with the Best Foods made in the State of Mexico. The U.S. import is creamier, tastier and clearly better IMHO. The fact that Unilever is making this product here now may be a bad omen.

For those of you trying to decide whether or not you can afford Mexico, I will tell you that Jonna's recipes for SoCal Hippy food will keep you going in a crunch. When I was a mere lad in 1965, I got a menial job on a NATO base in Dachau, Bavaria and worked for a while at about a buck an hour sorting soldiers' filthy underwear. I had a buddy - a Californian - who was dead broke and used to follow me to the base commissary when I went for my daily G.I. Burger. He would accompany me so he would not be thrown out and follow me to the condiment area where he would load up a cup with mayonnaise and onions. He survived on this concoction for at least the six weeks I was there. Actually, it was pretty good stuff considering.

One thing more. One cannot spend eight hours a day sorting soldiers' filthy underwear and socks for an industrial laundry and still believe there is Intelligent Design.

(This post was edited by Bubba on Jan 4, 2006, 1:56 PM)

Rolly

Jan 4, 2006, 2:27 PM

Post #24 of 27 (7140 views)

Shortcut

Re: [Bubba] Baja's Love Affair with Imported Best Foods

"One cannot spend eight hours a day sorting soldiers' filthy underwear and socks for an industrial laundry and still believe there is Intelligent Design."

Thanks for the laugh and the quote of the year!

Rolly Pirate

Papirex

Jan 5, 2006, 9:25 AM

Post #25 of 27 (7117 views)

Shortcut

Jonna, I don’t want to keep beating a dead horse here, but I’m going to do it anyway. I think I may have solved (and maybe not) the mystery of why the Spanish word Limón means lemon and sometimes lime in this country.
I have several Spanish-English dictionaries at home. I keep a copy of The Merriam-Webster dictionary on the end table next to my recliner chair in the living room. Last night I looked those two words up in it. The definition of lima is the same as in the other dictionaries, lime.
But the definition of Limón has a third meaning, not listed in my other dictionaries. The definitions for limón listed in M-W are:
Limón nm, pl limónes 1: lemon 2: lemon tree 3: limón verde Mex: lime.
It seems logical to me that in a country where there are virtually no yellow lemons, people would soon drop the color designator, and simply Start calling limes Limónes instead of limónes verdes.
I’m aware that you can’t prove anything using a dictionary.
Rex, The American

(This post was edited by RexC on Jan 5, 2006, 9:27 AM)
First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Search for (advanced search) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.4