Mexico Connect
Forums  > Areas > Central Pacific Region

skyline

Sep 19, 2005, 10:22 AM

Post #1 of 4 (2564 views)

Shortcut

villas buena vida hotel,guayabitos

Can't Post | Private Reply
Howdy Amigos. Has anyone stayed at the Villas Buena Vida hotel recently in Guayabitos? This coming Winter I was thinking of staying there. I have stayed at Hotel Anai there in the past, but won't be able to reserve well in advance. Have some upcoming by-pass surgery and once the doctors say it ok for me to fly down there, Iam out of here. I figured that the Vida is larger than Anai and would have a better chance of getting a room or two with short notice. Thanks, Jim Goertzen in Napa Valley.

tonyburton

Sep 19, 2005, 12:12 PM

Post #2 of 4 (2552 views)

Shortcut

Re: [skyline] villas buena vida hotel,guayabitos

Haven't stayed there in the past 12 months, but it would always be my first choice. Good luck with managing to make a reservation there, if you decide to try, since it is usually very busy over the winter months. Wherever you stay, enjoy your trip!

peek

Sep 20, 2005, 7:32 AM

Post #3 of 4 (2523 views)

Shortcut

I stayed at the villa buena vida 18 months ago and found it to be an excellent choice. Very clean, nicely run, friendly help. You cant go wrong.

bcg

Nov 11, 2005, 1:22 PM

Post #4 of 4 (2425 views)

Shortcut

I have stayed at Buena Vida a number of times. You should be able to get a place if not at Christmas, New Years or Easter. She is really booked during those holidays. It is quite nice and they now rent the condos there also. She is on line so I'd write them and ask for certain dates and see how much is available. BG

Search for (advanced search) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.4