Jun 23, 2005, 7:29 PM
Post #1 of 2
Two posts on a local forum recently asked a few key questions about Mazatlan. Below are the responses:
1. Where to Bank? I use Bancomer, but here is much more info on banking: http://www.maztravel.com/kwiki/index.cgi?Banking
2. A good insurance agent for basic needs (homeowners insurance, car, etc)? I would personally recommend Juan Chong, but here are some other options: http://www.maztravel.com/.../index.cgi?Insurance
3. A family doctor? Lots of choices here:
4. A lawyer (not a Notario)? Can't help you out there, but here is some good information: http://www.maztravel.com/kwiki/index.cgi?Legal
5. A telephone company? LOL - like there is a choice in Mexico. TelMex is the only choice if you need a land line. Cell service information is here: http://www.maztravel.com/...index.cgi?CellPhones
6. Rental information? Local people that can help.
I hope this helps any people considering moving to Mazatlan...
(This post was edited by ncferret on Jun 23, 2005, 7:35 PM)