Royer Yonson

Jul 16, 2005, 11:35 PM

Post #26 of 28 (881 views)

Shortcut

Re: [not_ally] Hacienda los Pirules

Can't Post | Private Reply

In Reply To
Hi Royer,

I would say that (like everywhere it seems) available woman above 30 seem to outnumber available straight men by some noticeable percentage

I'm on my way! Oh, wait, I'm married.

Gringal

Jul 17, 2005, 8:18 AM

Post #27 of 28 (860 views)

Shortcut

Re: [Royer Yonson] Hacienda los Pirules

What's the worst way to find a mate? Be looking for one.

Seriously, folks - SMA is a great place for singles. Lots of activities that don't cater to couples, lots of adventurous people eager to travel and meet others of like mind.
There are groups for nearly every interest, as Carol has enthusiastically observed.
We've noticed, too, a certain lack of "ageism". Nobody seems to care which side of the hill you're over, as long as your appetite for life is alive and kicking.

On the othe hand, there are folks whose idea of a good time is very different from mine, who would be bored to distraction here. Those people would probably be much happier in the P.V. environment. When they call SMA a "quiet" town, they're right, in my opinion. It's very quiet, as compared to.....(fill in the blank). That suits me fine, but we're all different. Mexico is a banquet. You pick your faves and enjoy!

not_ally

Jul 17, 2005, 10:08 AM

Post #28 of 28 (840 views)

Shortcut

Re: [Gringal] Hacienda los Pirules

I agree that San Miguel is an amazing place for single women my age (or older) who are happy being single. I love the fact that when I drop into a restaurant alone for dinner, as I often do, I don't feel the implicit glance over the shoulder that seems to happen NOB - in fact, in SMA, I'm usually not the only single diner. This isn't really relevant to Royer's inquiry but I've met more contented, productive, resourceful single women in San Miguel than anywhere I've ever lived.
----------------------------
"The first question I ask myself when something doesn't seem to be beautiful is why do I think it's not beautiful. And very shortly I discover there is no reason." John Cage
First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Search for (advanced search) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.4