Mexico Connect
Forums  > Areas > Jalisco's Lake Chapala Region

David L.

Nov 30, 1919, 12:00 AM

Post #1 of 6 (3945 views)

Shortcut

Has it started raining in Ajijic?

Can't Post |
We're coming down in 2 weeks and wondered what the rain situation is. Thanks.

Georgia

Post #2 of 6 (3938 views)

Shortcut

Yes!

Can't Post |
The week of July 1 - 7 it rained every night on the eastern outskirts of Joco. In Chapala last Wednesday (July 3) there were such torrential rains that there was a mudslide that sent a boulder crashing into a house killing a woman.

Henry

Post #3 of 6 (3937 views)

Shortcut

Can't Post |
Accuweather forecast rain throughout the weekend.

Mr.Bill

Post #4 of 6 (3938 views)

Shortcut

Can't Post |
Yes............Can someone help me retrive my car, it floated away
last night!

David L.

Post #5 of 6 (3937 views)

Shortcut

Can't Post |
Thanks for the info. It sounds like it has started raining. The CNN website was confusing. I've been looking at it for the past two weeks. It would show partly cloudy for the present day and forecast rain 2 days out and for several days thereafter. But each time the rainy day was due, it would show partly cloudy again and forecast rain two days out. <p>Any continued information on what's ahppening would be greatly appreciated. We're really looking forward to those night-time storms.

Uncle Donnie

Post #6 of 6 (3936 views)

Shortcut

Can't Post |
David, <p>Out here in San Juan it's been coming fairly consistently. Last night we had a pretty good windstorm with lots of wet.<p>I haven't really been charting it but lately my gardener has been deprived of his favorite time-wasting activity (watering) and has been forced to actually do some gardening to look busy.

Search for (advanced search) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.4