Mexico Connect
Forums  > General > Practice & Help Forum

mjonerud

Nov 5, 2004, 11:35 AM

Post #1 of 9 (15913 views)

Shortcut

No new messages since 10/30/04

Can't Post | Private Reply
There seems to be a problem getting my e-mails. I've not received any since 11/01/04. I've written to the postmater several times and it has indicated that the messages have gotten through, but I have not received a response. I can see that there has been activity on other forums; however, there has not been any activity on the Michoacan/Morelia Forum since 10/30/04. Please help. This web site is going to be our primary contact with the outside world once we're in Mexico this winter.

tonyburton

Nov 5, 2004, 11:46 AM

Post #2 of 9 (15909 views)

Shortcut

Re: [mjonerud] No new messages since 10/30/04

E-mail service has been normal, without interrruption, on the Mexico Connect end of things. Forum traffic varies in relation to seasonal shifts, climate change and sunspot activity, as well as any number of random political, economic and social events...

Uncle Jack

Nov 5, 2004, 12:06 PM

Post #3 of 9 (15908 views)

Shortcut

mjonerud You might get a few more e-mail messages if you would list an e-mail address in your profile.

uj

jennifer rose

Nov 5, 2004, 1:46 PM

Post #4 of 9 (15899 views)

Shortcut

Can't Post |
Yes, we are your ungrateful children. We don't call. We don't write.

But you have had only 4 days without e-mail, an event which some might consider a blessing.

At which address are you receiving no e-mail? At which address are you writing the postmaster?

Please forward to me the message you sent to the postmaster, along with your address, and I'll lay a heavy guilt-trip on him.

mjonerud

Nov 5, 2004, 2:41 PM

Post #5 of 9 (15894 views)

Shortcut

Re: [jennifer rose] No new messages since 10/30/04

Jennifer, thanks for responding. There seems to be a problem. I've sent two messages to the postmaster at postmater@mexconnect.com. We I sent the messages I received the normal confirmation that the messages were sent. However, when I checked to copy and paste the messages I've sent there was not record of any messages being sent. I can send and receive messages through the forums, but not through my e-mail account.

There has been no activity on this e-mail account since 11/01/04. It would happen at this time. You may remember my wife and me. We spoke to you when we were in Morelia the last time. I've retired and we are returning to Morelia for the winter in January. We are going to be using our e-mail address as our primary means of communicating with the outside world once we are there so you can understand my concern with the problem in communication. Your help will be greatly appreciated. Up till now there have been no problems.

mjonerud

Nov 5, 2004, 2:45 PM

Post #6 of 9 (15891 views)

Shortcut

Sorry, I'm receiving my messages at mexicomjonerd@mexconnect.com

jennifer rose

Nov 5, 2004, 3:01 PM

Post #7 of 9 (15884 views)

Shortcut

Can't Post |
I've written the Postmaster, the Webmaster and DaWebJefe on your behalf.

Meanwhile, have you emptied out the trash from your Mexconnect mailbox?

If you'd like to retrieve e-mail from other addresses while you're on the road, you might take a look at http://www.mail2web.com

wendy devlin

Nov 5, 2004, 3:21 PM

Post #8 of 9 (15880 views)

Shortcut

Try postmaster@mexconnect.com

mjonerud

Nov 5, 2004, 8:17 PM

Post #9 of 9 (15861 views)

Shortcut

Thanks for the suggestion. I have emptied the trash and sent messages. I'm still not getting my e-mails.

Search for (advanced search) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.4