Mexico Connect
Forums  > Areas > Jalisco's Lake Chapala Region

Ron  Mary

Nov 30, 1919, 12:00 AM

Post #1 of 6 (3309 views)

Shortcut

bed and breakfast

Can't Post |
We are planning on visiting the Lake Chapala area for a week during October. Any suggestions for a Bed and Breakfast? We would like to explore the area for possible retirement in the not too distant future. Thanks.

Gary

Post #2 of 6 (3302 views)

Shortcut

bed and breakfast

Can't Post |
If you want to stay in Ajijic, there is a great spot that we stayed at
before moving down. It is Hacienda Aldama.
Contact Earl at hacied1@prodigy.net.mx

Ed

Post #3 of 6 (3304 views)

Shortcut

bed and breakfast

Can't Post |
I was just there the first week of June.I stayed at Cassa Tress Leones.Air cond. if you want it,beautiful rooms,the host Marry is great.Tres Leones is the place to stay,while in Ajijic.Look under B&B in Ajijic on Mexico connect,you will be glad you did.

Howard H

Post #4 of 6 (3301 views)

Shortcut

bed and breakfast

Can't Post |
We enjoyed our stay at the Swan Inn next to the Lake Chapala Society. An added bonus is that on Thursday Mornings Judy King and Karen Blue present a fact filled sesson on Living in Lake Chapala. Well worth the money.

KAY

Post #5 of 6 (3303 views)

Shortcut

bed and breakfast

Can't Post |
Prior to moving here, we stayed at Los Artistas several times and loved it. They have done some exciting renovations since that time, too. It is conveniently located in The Village but never noisy. This is not always the case in all places. Every morning it is a treat to enjoy their variety of breakfasts. Their email: artistas@laguna.com.mx. Give it a try!

holabird

Post #6 of 6 (3303 views)

Shortcut

bed and breakfast

Can't Post |
My husband and I just returned home from a wonderful and quiet stay at The Q.Q. bed and breakfast. The entire center of this hacienda compound is filled with secret gardens, fountains and pools. Very private. Yummy breakfasts! Well located in Chapala. (There is a link to their web-site on mexconnect-see hotels/bed and breakfasts chapala.) enjoy, Holabird

Search for (advanced search) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.4