Mexico Connect
Forums  > Areas > Jalisco's Lake Chapala Region

Yvette

Nov 30, 1919, 12:00 AM

Post #1 of 4 (2923 views)

Shortcut

Veterinary and pet shop

Can't Post |
Are there any good vet in Ajijic and pet shops or do you all go to Guadalajara? Thanks

RB

Post #2 of 4 (2922 views)

Shortcut

veterinarian

Can't Post |
There are a couple of good vets in the area. I use Drs. Ladron (two cousins) who have an office in Ajijic, but their main clinic is in Guadalajara. They are in the process of building a new office next door to the animal shelter in Riberas. They have daily office hours (Mon. thru Fri), and do surgeries here as well.

alice from MN

Post #3 of 4 (2922 views)

Shortcut

Veterinary and pet shop

Can't Post |
I hear there are good vets in Ajijic; also good groomeers. Still in MN so can't give names. For toys etc. try drsfostersmith.com. They have several catalogues, even water gardens. If direct shipping is too dear, have it shipped to a soon to visit friend. I"m sure there are other on line pet catalogues too. Do a search/add Mexico and see what you get. And get a copy of Dr Pitcairns book on dog care. This stuff works. My cats had feline leukemia; diet cured them. Good luck.

Gunter Steiner

Post #4 of 4 (2924 views)

Shortcut

Veterinary and pet shop

Can't Post |
There are lots of pet stores all across Lakeside. Prices are reasonable, but you can probably save a few schekles by going to Guad. Nearly all the pet stores carry just about anything you need and then some. I do with they would carry more toys for dogs and cats, but when they do the prices are outrageous. Otherwise, they are all good.

Search for (advanced search) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.4