Mexico Connect
Forums  > Specific Focus > Technical Mexico

NEOhio

Sep 27, 2004, 11:00 AM

Post #1 of 7 (8949 views)

Shortcut

Back button is gone off top line

Can't Post |
Somehow, just this time opening, the bcak arrow button on the top of the page where it says FILE.... EDIT etc....is gone. So I closed the screen and came in again, still not there, boy do you miss that thing. Anybody technical know what I push to get it back there? Thanks,

tonyburton

Sep 27, 2004, 2:25 PM

Post #2 of 7 (8935 views)

Shortcut

Re: [NEOhio] Back button is gone off top line

Can't Post | Private Reply
That toolbar is not part of Mexico Connect, but part of the particular browser you are using. If you've lost the entire toolbar, then you should see some tiny arrows in roughly the same place - clicking on them will bring the toolbar(s) back up.
Otherwise, try closing and reopening the browser (ie close all open browser screens, and then the browser itself before reopening.)
If that still doesn't work, then try rebooting the system.

johanson / Moderator

Sep 27, 2004, 2:48 PM

Post #3 of 7 (8931 views)

Shortcut

Re: [tonyburton] Back button is gone off top line

And if it still doesn't work you can always right click on the Internet Express tool bar and then left click on "customize" and then customize the tool bar to include putting the "back arrow" back in.

NEOhio

Sep 27, 2004, 3:17 PM

Post #4 of 7 (8927 views)

Shortcut

Re: [johanson] Back button is gone off top line

Can't Post |
Thank you both. I have tried several ways, and nothing is working, so I will have to wait for husband to get home and sure enough he will push one button and it will be back. Always happens that way, I liked that you wanted to help though, thanks.

Uncle Jack

Sep 27, 2004, 3:57 PM

Post #5 of 7 (8919 views)

Shortcut

Just for ducks, try F11.

NEOhio

Sep 27, 2004, 4:18 PM

Post #6 of 7 (8916 views)

Shortcut

Re: [Uncle Jack] Back button is gone off top line

Can't Post |
Done, but just the same color line, in the same stop, but with new icons - now no FILE, EDIT, TOOLS etc..... wish he'd not been in court today, or this techno nothing wouldn't be bothering you with this. I am so bad and just have been known to randomly push buttons to get things to work, wrecking all kinds of havoc, that my husband and cousin set up an administrator only account and my powers are limited.

It is however, the only part of life they in which they are able to limit me.

Thanks for the duck try.

NEOhio

Sep 28, 2004, 5:40 AM

Post #7 of 7 (8889 views)

Shortcut

Can't Post |
Johanson had the fix,and yes, it took the husband one click, moved somethings back to where they should be, clicked again and done - hate that when it happens. thanks for your time and effort.

Search for (advanced search) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.4