Mexico Connect
Forums  > Areas > Jalisco's Lake Chapala Region

Paul Stern

Nov 30, 1919, 12:00 AM

Post #1 of 2 (933 views)

Shortcut

Property in Chula Vista Norte

Can't Post |
A few days ago a salesman came to visit us here in our rental in Chapalita after we filled out an internet solitcitation about our desire to move lakeside. My wife and I can no longer handle the Guadalajara buzz/traffic. He offered a deal that sounds to good to be true. He says for 10% down he can get us into a 170,000 house in what he called CVA. He told us it is now owned by a group in Tennessee and that all the problems we had heard about were fixed. He even said they donated 100,000 pesos to fence in the old dump we were concerned about. Any of this true. We don't know a lot about lakeside because my wife is an invalid and we don't get out much. But we are planning to buy lakeside. Advice please!!!

Peggy

Nov 30, 1919, 12:00 AM

Post #2 of 2 (933 views)

Shortcut

Chula Vista Norte, Are You Crazy???

Can't Post |
Omigod, please, please check into this thoroughly before you make the biggest mistake of your life.
Or perhaps you're having a bit of fun teasing us as no one who lives here would even consider what you are talking about. And even if this absurd property were legal and aboveboard, you don't want
to live way out there with an imvalid wife. Think about Chula Vista with a lovely view, close to some markets and restaurants, or better still, the village of Ajijic, where everything is nearby
and you can live in a lovely community like Lomas
del Lago, a few walking blocks from LLoyds and the stores and postoffice, yet with a wonderful
view of the village and lake, and the mountains
beyond. It's insane to even think of burying an
invalid way out in the long car ride from del Norte, so far from the fun of Ajijic! From LCS
and our restaurants, shops and galleries.

Search for (advanced search) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.4