Mexico Connect
Forums  > Specific Focus > Technical Mexico

Donita

Sep 3, 2004, 2:39 AM

Post #1 of 3 (990 views)

Shortcut

Re: [johanson] FM2FM3CarHouseholdGoodsEtc. - A business?

Can't Post | Private Reply
How easy is it to get broad band service in ones' house or apt? Are you still up here in Washington state? I still hope to talk to you before you go back to Mexico.
Donita

johanson / Moderator

Sep 3, 2004, 9:08 AM

Post #2 of 3 (935 views)

Shortcut

Re: [Donita] FM2FM3CarHouseholdGoodsEtc. - A business?

Getting broadband in Mexico, is just like the states a few years ago. In those days there weren't as many places that had it, it was more expensive and somewhat slower.

We are lucky in the Ajijic area to have two broadband choices. The slowest speed at 400 pesos/month is almost not broadband, but is still faster than old fashioned dialup.

I return to Ajijic in 13 days.

(This post was edited by johanson on Sep 3, 2004, 9:21 AM)

Donita

Sep 3, 2004, 10:47 PM

Post #3 of 3 (902 views)

Shortcut

Re: [johanson] FM2FM3CarHouseholdGoodsEtc. - A business?

I am glad to hear there is broadband of sorts there. In Puerto Vallarta and Cancun I have no problem finding high speed internet access but just wondered about getting it when I move there.

I cannot believe it has been so long since you have been here and I have not called you yet. I had some health issues come up in August and was hospitalized twice. I am good now but my time does fly when you are not having fun, LOL.
I will have my 6 yr old grandson tomorrow so if I don't get you then I will try on Sunday when I am free.
Donita

Search for (advanced search) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.4