Mexico Connect
Forums  > Areas > Central Highlands

Arquitotal

Jun 1, 2004, 6:54 AM

Post #1 of 1 (1603 views)

Shortcut

2 Houses for sale in Celaya, Guanajuato

Can't Post | Private Reply
This is a one-time chance for anyone wishing to own a high-value property in a residential area in beautiful Celaya, Guanajuato. We are selling two houses located in an exclusive neighborhood, with controlled access, and just 5 minutes away from downtown Celaya. Total constructed area for each house is over 1,200 sq.ft. divided in 2 levels. Downstairs they have ample space for dining room/living room, a fully equipped kitchen and a half-bathroom. Upstairs they have one master bedroom with its own bathroom, two additional bedrooms, and one independent bathroom. Celaya is just 30 minutes away from San Miguel by car.

The houses are brand-new and have not been occupied. Building was finished last April. Priced at US $95,000 each, they will not remain in the market for long. If you are planning on moving to Mexico, this could be the chance you were waiting for. This is the first venture of a family-owned construction company started by my brother and me. I am an MBA student at UT in Austin, and he is an Architect with a Master's in Design from the University of Salamanca, Spain. We are willing to sell them for a reasonable price in order to fund other new projects we have in mind. So, if you wish to move to Mexico, don't let this opportunity pass you by.

For full information including photos and blueprints of the houses, please write to:

arquitotal@mexconnect.com

Francisco Quintana, General Manager, Arquitotal

Search for (advanced search) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.4