Mexico Connect
Forums  > Areas > Jalisco's Lake Chapala Region

sony

Nov 30, 1919, 12:00 AM

Post #1 of 2 (910 views)

Shortcut

Why?

Can't Post |
I just whant to know why do all of the americas get all the attention. I am mexican and when I write to this forum you dont put attention to me. But they do put attention to the american people. By the way this is a forum is Ajijic. I suggest we should put more attention to the good and bad things about this town not of the thing from other contry. And one question way you dont whant to talk to a mexican when you live in a mexican town WHY?

Zapata Bob

Nov 30, 1919, 12:00 AM

Post #2 of 2 (910 views)

Shortcut

Why? or Why Not?

Can't Post |
When I was young (a long time ago) I had a friend who was adopted by a neighboring family. They loved him very much and he was proud to be chosen and loved by his new family.<p>Many new residents have chosen to change their entire life for the opportunity to live around the lake. They love the place and have chosen without pressure to change their whole lifestyle to join the community! Many others, like myself, can't wait for the time to come when they can live there too. Is it any wonder that they desire to contribute to making Lakleside the very best place it can possibly be?<p>Sure, with as many gringos as there are in Ajijic it's undoubtedly true that some changes reflect the gringo lifestyle, and it's understandable that those who've always been there should resent this to some degree. But, the new residents have also contributed to many aspects of everyday life! Many of the assets of the community have been able to come to the area because of the ex-pats. Other local resources have been supported to a great extent!<p>Ajijic, all of Lakeside would not be the wonderful place it is without those who have always been there! They are the ones who make it the wonderful place it is! I think you, a small portion of you anyway, fail to realize that the vast majority of your visitors, want only to be a part of, and to contribute to the overall, long term success and solidarity of this wonderful place. Most who visit there appreciate your sharing it with us!<p>As to your posts, I have no idea why they don't show. Are they designed to be positive and contribute to the good of all. Or, perhaps they really have nothing positive to say or contribute! If thats the case, it may explain the missing comments.<p>I hope many more local folks will participate in this forum! And, with the exception of a few unfortunate individuals who can only see dark clouds and make negative comments; this forum could contribute positively to a Lakeside that is a better, happier and nicer place for everyone!

Search for (advanced search) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.4