Mexico Connect
Forums  > Areas > Jalisco's Lake Chapala Region

Sony

Nov 30, 1919, 12:00 AM

Post #1 of 6 (1915 views)

Shortcut

One more thing

Can't Post |
One more thing why do they errase all of the message I post why. Just because I am Mexican I can post a message in a AJIJIC forum. I whas born there and I feel they are treating use like if we where from another contry.<p>AND BY THE WAY HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY MEXICO. VIVA MEXICO!!!!!

Werner

Post #2 of 6 (1913 views)

Shortcut

One more thing

Can't Post |
Why so negative SONY? Most people who come to Ajijic and Lakeshore come here because they love Mexico! Loving Mexico means loving Mexican people. I love Mexico and I do enjoy knowing Mexicanos. Saludos

Uncle Donnie

Post #3 of 6 (1913 views)

Shortcut

Sony, I can only...

Can't Post |
answer for myself but I didn't respond for a couple of reasons.<p>First, you indicated that you didn't live here at the present time yet you wanted to start a discussion about what those of us who live here like and dislike about the area, with the idea of changing things.<p>Those are things that we already post about. The level of the lake, the dump, the mustard bandits, narrow streets, which restaurants are good or bad, internet access, TV availability, etc.<p>IMHO your posts don't open any new territory, although I do appreciate and recognize that you're not trying to stir up new disagreements or cause problems. You just can't force folks to answer if they're not interested in the subject, and please don't think you fail to get responses because you're a Mexican. if you read these forums you'll see a lot of posts from Mexicans as well as the responses to them.<p>It's beautiful day in San Juan Cosala and my maid took the day off to enjoy the holiday. You have a good one too.

Hola Sony

Post #4 of 6 (1912 views)

Shortcut

One more thing

Can't Post |
Recuerda que los de EEUU, segun ellos ,tienen mucho poder. Segun ellos, son los que mandan.

rainer

Post #5 of 6 (1912 views)

Shortcut

One more thing

Can't Post |
B.S.

Sony

Post #6 of 6 (1912 views)

Shortcut

One more thing