Mexico Connect
Forums  > Areas > Jalisco's Lake Chapala Region

Ed

Nov 30, 1919, 12:00 AM

Post #1 of 5 (1975 views)

Shortcut

Any Harley Or Motorcycle Riders In Ajijic Or Chapala?

Can't Post |
Are there any Harley Groups around ajijic or chapala area.Does anyone ride on weekends,or is it to dangerous to ride?
Thanks Ed

Gary Anderson

Post #2 of 5 (1974 views)

Shortcut

Can't Post |
Hi, Ed -<p>I haven't seen many Harleys around Lakeside in my several visits there, but I did meet a gentleman and his wife during my last trip in April who were wearing Sturgis T-shirts and said they were going to ride theirs down from the States for their next trip. I have seen quite a few Japanese bikes, though.<p>As for the danger aspect, my take would be that it's no worse than driving, meaning don't ride at night, and if you do, watch out for livestock and the speed bumps from hell on the Carretera near Jocotopec and vehicles with no lights.<p>My $.02,
GA

Lucy

Post #3 of 5 (1972 views)

Shortcut

Can't Post |
I have seen a few. There are more in Guadalajara. Lots in PV. They have a bike week in PV in the fall. should be soon. I am not in Mexico today. Check with some people there. The bikers that come for bike week in PV are mostly Mexicans from all over. There were a few gringos.. It is a great week to be in PV. Hope this helps..

pedro

Post #4 of 5 (1973 views)

Shortcut

Can't Post |
i ride a 53 beezer-but i'm not moving there for 3 yrs.-i definately will be bringing it with me -ride with you then.

Brian Richardson

Post #5 of 5 (1972 views)

Shortcut

Can't Post |
I ride a Yamaha Virago 920 and am currently planning a ride to non-tourist beaches on the Pacific coastline, maybe after the hurricane passes.

Search for (advanced search) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.4